Last Rides

1 ... 11121314151617 ... 25

Re: Last Rides - Oops

oldironnow

A personal Sunday morning ride up the Peninsula to Marin.
Standard weather so far - cold, fog, rain, sun, warm.
Stand on the pegs across the Golden Gate, howling.
I never joined the infamous Sunday Morning Ride north up Hwy1 to Tomales and beyond.
I wonder if it still happens.

Re: Last Rides - Oops

That’s a great shot Mr. Iron.

Re: Last Rides - Oops

hacksaw
Agreed ^
rising crime rates are hurting American moto enthusiasts.

Re: Last Rides - Oops

oldironnow
Thank yous ^

I love that spot to pull off.

Helluva place to get back on the road, except if yer on a motorcycle.

Re: Last Rides - Oops

Re: Last Rides - Oops

Snow on a wildflower would be a great photo but still not as great as the MV. That bike is beautiful Italian machinery.
I sure don’t get why Harley let them go.

The Blue Swan has landed in P-town Missouri.

We snagged her from her home in eastern Tennessee and dragged her through Virginia, Kentucky, Indiana and Illinois.
We got home just in time for me to get hooked up to the machine so she’ll have to wait until tomorrow to actually get to touch Missouri soil.

Re: Last Rides - Oops

grado
Administrator

Congrats Fatfat!

Great looking rig. 👍

Re: Last Rides - Oops

Re: Last Rides - Oops

Congrats, great looking rig!

Re: Last Rides - Oops

Thanks guys.
We got her unloaded this morning but the battery was dead. He told me before I bought it that it was weak. It’s a 9 month old NAPA battery so I stuck it on the charger to see if it comes back to life.

It looks about what you’d expect for a 35 year old mule with a nick, ding, chip here or there. Tires are good. Tour pack latches need to be replaced and are ordered already.
Discovered it’s a California Side Car.
It needs a bath but I’m not sure I’m going too. Might just leave it a truck.

Re: Last Rides - Oops

oldironnow
That’s so cool !
Way to ho Fat^2!

Re: Last Rides - Oops

Got out at lunchtime today.
Connecticut is beautiful this time of year.
Thomaston Dam.

Re: Last Rides - Oops

Nice shot Walt.
I’m so ready to get out in the wind. I bet I’ve not done more than 100 miles since September last year.

Re: Last Rides - Oops

Nice shot Walt.
I’m so ready to get out in the wind. I bet I’ve not done more than 100 miles since September last year.
Sounds like you'll be sidecarin' it soon.

Re: Last Rides - Oops

Yes. Everything is nice a green!
rising crime rates are hurting American moto enthusiasts.

Re: Last Rides - Oops

m143
Two days out in a row.
I sense a trend.

Re: Last Rides - Oops

hacksaw
👍
rising crime rates are hurting American moto enthusiasts.

Re: Last Rides - Oops

m143
The trend remains positive.

Re: Last Rides - Oops

oldironnow
This is good news.
And THAT looks gorgeous !

Re: Last Rides - Oops

m143 wrote
Sounds like you'll be sidecarin' it soon.
Yes, picked up a new battery for the rig.
I was hoping to get out this weekend but looks like Mother’s Day is going to take precedence both Saturday and Sunday.

1 ... 11121314151617 ... 25