MotoGP League

Re: MotoGP League

whatarush
Damn, I was able to get another 1,2,3. (third time this year for me) Then Team 2Fat shows me up and goes 1,2,3 when the big points are too be had.

What to go Team 2Fat…looks like it may come down to the last rd

Re: MotoGP League

Thanks, I hope it comes down to the last round.
I’m glad MM won but would have preferred he would have come in 2nd giving 89 that extra 5 points over Bagnia. I’m pulling for Martin this year.

Re: MotoGP League

whatarush
I’m super happy he win. I had doubled down on him with my MotoGP Fantasy. The just wish Bezz would have been made better choices

IMG-7559