MotoGP League

Re: MotoGP League

whatarush
Thanks for all you do here.
Believe it, it’s greatly appreciated 👍
Ditto that from DoubleFat.
Hear, Hear!! No faith lost here. I appreciate your work.

Re: MotoGP League

oldironnow
Deep bow of respect and gratitude.
Choose to Ride. Supports splitting everywhere.

Re: MotoGP League

oldironnow
League results are in.

The old man riding a yak arrived with some coal for my computer engine, so I got down to it tonight.

Fat2 and whatarush stomped the field, scoring heavy points in both Sprint and Race.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/0/d/1hkIZ_KgflCp7OI6tSbYwb3Zbzy4lhs_YdBB-3V28LLM/htmlview

Choose to Ride. Supports splitting everywhere.

Re: MotoGP League

oldironnow
In light of his 20-year career, oldironnow Racing elects to promote Aleix Espargaro to Racer Emeritus for the rest of the 2024 season.

Maverick Vinales will be hired for the points garnering position on the team going forward.

oldironow Racing congratulates the last espargaro brother in the sport for his tenacity, skill, bravery, and grit.

We wish him happy days and the greatest of fortune in the future, and look forward to relaxed romps to the podium for the rest of this season.

.

Choose to Ride. Supports splitting everywhere.

Re: MotoGP League

oldironnow
Results are in.

Consult your own team's number and vet your total and standing.

There's still an opportunity to hire a new rider and let go someone who's having a rough year.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hkIZ_KgflCp7OI6tSbYwb3Zbzy4lhs_YdBB-3V28LLM/edit#gid=241525960
Choose to Ride. Supports splitting everywhere.

.
I’m a little confused, which is easily done. But I thought we wasn’t able to switch riders unless rider isn’t/won’t pass medical check or at the summer break.

Re: MotoGP League

Dang
I read earlier that there was not only the swap at the break, but also a free swap before that.
I need to research.
Choose to Ride. Supports splitting everywhere.

Re: MotoGP League

motogrady

Just looked it up.
The way I read it 1 free all year long.
1 after the break.
1 free anytime a guy doesn’t show up.

I already used mine booting MM after the 1st or 2nd round.

Re: MotoGP League

whatarush
Thx for the clarification. I was under the impression it was
1 rider switch after first rd,
1 rider switch if no show,
1 rider switch at summer break.

I also have used the first one

Re: MotoGP League

motogrady
I thought so too.
But, it doesn’t say that.

I remember it being debated.
I know we have changed the rules every year a bit.

Here’s something to think about.
Say, at the break, a guy hasn’t used his all year “free pass”, so to speak.

With the all year pass, and the halfway pass,
a guy could almost change out his entire team.
 2 out of 3. Without anyone getting hurt.

I know one thing……Mir is on thin ice in my garage.

Re: MotoGP League

oldironnow
Sorry for the delay !

A lot of delta in my mechanical and elder world.

MG - Bagnaia hauls the freight for high score of the meeting.

whatarush - Just a point behind. Would've cleaned up again but for the Martin crash in Sprint.

Team Fat2 backed off on closing down on oldironnow Racing; it's tight.

Team Bookworm - hampered by the aging duo of Miller and Honda.

Team ZoomZoom hits on all cylinders - Null 'nuls points' !

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hkIZ_KgflCp7OI6tSbYwb3Zbzy4lhs_YdBB-3V28LLM/edit?usp=sharing

So goes the racing, so goes the League !

oldironnow
Choose to Ride. Supports splitting everywhere.

Re: MotoGP League

Looks like WAR has a pretty good lead on us all.
I've held on to Fernandez to stay loyal to the American team but my loyalty is not paying dividends. Maybe a time to swap him out and join the European march.

Re: MotoGP League

Looks like WAR has a pretty good lead on us all.
I've held on to Fernandez to stay loyal to the American team but my loyalty is not paying dividends. Maybe a time to swap him out and join the European march.
WAR has the momentum. And you're closing down on me....

But RF has been running better.

Tough call.

Time to make a free move before the full summer break.

Choose to Ride. Supports splitting everywhere.

Who you thinkin about?

Re: MotoGP League

oldironnow
I’m good - already spent my free move.
Just noted as a heads-up.
Choose to Ride. Supports splitting everywhere.

Re: MotoGP League

Who you thinkin about?
If I were to switch it would be to Bagnia.
He did Team 2Fat well last year. I just want to support an American team is the only reason I didn’t already have Bagnia.

Re: MotoGP League

oldironnow
Late, but should be correct.

!!!!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hkIZ_KgflCp7OI6tSbYwb3Zbzy4lhs_YdBB-3V28LLM/edit?gid=241525960#gid=241525960
Choose to Ride. Supports splitting everywhere.

Re: MotoGP League

Yah,, finally out of third place. With Martin’s present to Bagnia I’m shocked.