MotoGP MUGELLO ITALY

Allred

Still several days away so things can change, but right now it's looking like some wet weather in store........

Re: MotoGP MUGELLO ITALY

motogrady

Quart
Miller
Oliverio

Stamp it.

Re: MotoGP MUGELLO ITALY

oldironnow
Miller
Bagnaia
Zarco

Re: MotoGP MUGELLO ITALY

Re: MotoGP MUGELLO ITALY

Allred
Looking good for Italians Bagnaia and Morbidelli, and also Rins and Quartararo.

MM will have to get his finger out if he wants a grid position, and haven't heard Rossi's name even mentioned yet!

Weather is still looking unsettled for Sunday, so that could upset the apple cart!

Re: MotoGP MUGELLO ITALY

Allred

Wow, take your pick from any of the top ten for podium candidates!

MM way back on the 4th row but could still be a serious contender.

Rossi 19th on the grid......"how are the mighty fallen"!

Re: MotoGP MUGELLO ITALY

motogrady

New frame for Olivero and the Katoom.

Best odds at the elusive hat trick for mg to date!

Re: MotoGP MUGELLO ITALY

Watching FP3; 19 riders all with in 9/10's of a second from first. WOW! Just Wow?

Re: MotoGP MUGELLO ITALY

Because of a crash in FP3 Maverick had to go to Q1. In Q1 Marquez would not get off of Mavericks tail so Maverick lost a lot of time cruising the track and going through pit waiting for Marquez to give up. Marquez stayed on his tail the whole time until Maverick was forced to have to make a run for it. Marquez slip streamed and topped Maverick then Maverick made a mistake on his last flyer.

OK Marquez is on my team but come on,, He has no chance of winning this race because of his shoulder pain. Maverick did but now starting in 13th not likely. Maverick should of just rode his ride. Even if Marquuez would of stayed on top he would of been easy pickings in Q2.

Re: MotoGP MUGELLO ITALY

I am thinking Yamaha might have a resurgence here:

Quart
Bagnaia
Vinales
Followed by: Mir and MM
Good call.
Could of been if Mav would of just let it go with the Marquez trailer.

Re: MotoGP MUGELLO ITALY

Allred wrote

Rossi 19th on the grid......"how are the mighty fallen"!

.
Look at those top speeds. Of the Yammi's Rossi had the closest top speed to the Ducatis. Franco is the slowest. So I guess it's all in the braking and exiting. Sounds like Yamaha should give Franco Rossi's bike.

Re: MotoGP MUGELLO ITALY

Marquez apologized to Maverick about the tag along.

https://www.motorsport.com/motogp/news/marquez-vinales-angry-mugello-qualifying/6518006/amp/

Reading that makes me wonder about Marquez’s capability to return to the Marquez of yesteryear.

Re: MotoGP MUGELLO ITALY

Allred
The race runs at 5:00am pacific time tomorrow, but as usual I don't get to see it until 12 1/2 hours later at 5:30pm...................

The reason?

There are re-runs of January's Mecum Car Auctions on at 5:00am!!!

Go figure!

Re: MotoGP MUGELLO ITALY

oldironnow
Indy and Mugello tomorrow.

Re: MotoGP MUGELLO ITALY

motogrady

LOL!

Re: MotoGP MUGELLO ITALY

Indy and Mugello tomorrow.
And WSBK !

This made me smile regarding my call for the Box:

Re: MotoGP MUGELLO ITALY

oldironnow
Feel free to head over to CAT North America's page and search 'Jack Miller' and 'MotoGP',and - what-the-hell - "motorcycle racing, WSBK, MotoAmerica..."

https://www.cat.com/en_US/company/sponsorship/cat-racing/race-news/behind-the-scenes/meet-jack-miller.html

Re: MotoGP MUGELLO ITALY

Bought his own Cat. Jeez,, how cool is that?

Re: MotoGP MUGELLO ITALY

Indy and Mugello tomorrow.
Indy???

Re: MotoGP MUGELLO ITALY