Music/Song

12345 ... 7

Re: Music/Song

“the brave but masochistic way”

I’ve done that once. I still wince thinking about it.
Never again.

Re: Music/Song

Allred

Continuing in the Harvest Moon mode................I'm just feeling laid back and mellow.

Re: Music/Song

Re: Music/Song

aahhhh Summer, It's seems so far gone and so far away.

I don't know what's ahead
We don't talk of the dead
On my motorcycle
Come on lets go

Re: Music/Song

 Great song with some excellent biker still life.

Re: Music/Song

Re: Music/Song

Great piece of music history.

Re: Music/Song

motogrady

.......hey.....what u doing in there? Lol!

Re: Music/Song

 Dusty belting out.

Re: Music/Song

Allred

Remember The Singing Nun"?  Sister Luc Gabriel became internationally famous when she scored a hit with the song "Dominique". The song was an international hit, but due to the contract she signed most of the earnings went to her producer, the remainder she donated to the convent. She left the convent in 1967 over disagreements with the catholic doctrine and opened a school for autistic children. In 1970 she was charged with owing $63,000US in back taxes, and as she had no receipts proving she had donated all of the money she was held responsible. She attempted to revive her singing career in an effort to raise money but it failed. Due to the overbearing burden of the debt she committed suicide at the age of 51.

Re: Music/Song

If you take a walk,, I’ll tax your feet.

https://youtu.be/dNDYArDUgSg

Re: Music/Song

[INSTRUMENTAL]

https://youtu.be/bpOyQhgM1FU

Re: Music/Song

Krhguzzi
  Red Molly's version of 52 Vincent black lightening

https://youtu.be/ZlumFUwKVk0

Re: Music/Song

motogrady

There's something about a 3 girl harmony.

Re: Music/Song

 Somebody give me a cheeseburger!

Re: Music/Song

Rock in Peace Meat.
Thanks for the memories under the glow of those dim dashboard lights.

Re: Music/Song

Somebody give me a cheeseburger!

"The right lane pulls way ahead of the Howard Cam Special, and... he takes it! The winner, Lefty Mudersbach on the street side!"

Forever out front.

The Howard Cam Special -

https://www.motortrend.com/features/hrdp-1008-howards-cams-twin-bears-digger/

Lefty et al.

Re: Music/Song

Rock in Peace Meat.
Thanks for the memories under the glow of those dim dashboard lights.
What a voice!

Re: Music/Song

Re: Music/Song

12345 ... 7