Women and Motorcycles

1 ... 68697071

Re: Women and Motorcycles

hacksaw
Early 40’s scout. But don’t let the sepia toned image fool you . Woman in those days didn’t ride with their titts somewhat exposed nor had tattoos .

Re: Women and Motorcycles

whatarush

Re: Women and Motorcycles

hacksaw
Oh yeah!
That's how I love a women
Thin but shapely and an attractive face! I may get a Vespa yet!

Re: Women and Motorcycles

Re: Women and Motorcycles

hacksaw
Routt Bore Kits were originally designed by Hubert “Sonny” Routt for the T120 RT’s1969.

In May 1970 the top 200 dealers in USA were sent a letter from the Baltimore and Duarte Offices stating that “Triumph were conducting a nationwide market test of a limited number of 750cc Bonneville models” Each participating dealer was sent one of the new machines which were built to homologate Triumph’s B-Range twins for the AMA’s new 750cc racing formula.

Dealer Price was $1,199 and suggested retail was $1,599-about $150 more than the regular Bonneville. All of them bore the regular model code T120RT stamped on the crankcase serial number pads. The “T” being added in either Baltimore or Duarte, NOT in Meridan.

Triumph wanted to compete in the new 750cc Twin Dirt track events, but AMA required 200 “production” examples of any race engine to be built for sale to the public.

Therefore Hubert “Sonny” Routt was contacted. Routt ran a successful Maryland business making accessory big bore kits for Triumphs when he wasn’t building record-setting twin engined drag bikes.

“Rod contacted me in 1969 for an order of 240 Big Bore kits, which included 40 spares,” Recalled Sonny Routt. “The job costed out at $88 per kit, including a pair of 10.5:1 ForgedTrue pistons, rings and wrist pins. Triumph got a great deal, because my stock kits sold for about $200 retail!”

According to Routt, the special barrels carried embossed part numbers on opposite sides of their base flanges, front and rear. Interestingly the Motor Castings logo (Routt’s regular cylinder barrel supplier), which identified every regular Routt kit-an “MC” inside a tiny upside down triangle- remained in the casting mould for the T120RT job. On the 200 RT barrels, the logo appeared where it usually was on the base flange, next to the tappet holes.

Re: Women and Motorcycles

hacksaw
My bitza t120 has a Morgo kit. All of these kits were hard to get around. 1990.
I have actually never fired the motor. lol.

Re: Women and Motorcycles

Re: Women and Motorcycles

hacksaw
Nice.
There was a couple of Bultacos at Rice Obama but I didn’t take a close look at them . I would have if this blonde was riding them .
1 ... 68697071