I sent an email off to our friend Glenn, aka Allred.
His wife Polly replied he's got Covid.
And it doesn't look good.

If anyone wants to send him an email get me at motogrady@yahoo.com.
I'll send you his email address.

Hellovagood guy right there.......come on Glenn!

Re: Allred

Oh, damn it. I thought he was out for holiday travels.
I hate this but thank you for letting us know.
He will be in my prayers and I will email him.

Re: Allred

Re: Allred

That's terrible news.

Re: Allred

oldironnow
I despise this year.

Allred - the champion motorcyclist of the years and an inspiration to all who ride!

Come on man!

So many need your light!

Re: Allred

hacksaw
Prayers for Alred. Keep it going buddy!

Re: Allred

motogrady

Well he's still alive guys.  Thank God.

I got word from his wife Polly.  He's been in the hospital for 18 days.  On a ventilator for 12.  They have him in an induced coma. He has had issues with blood clots in a leg, they had to operate but saved it.

The doctors are gonna take him off the ventilator in a few days and see how he does.

Hopefully the thoughts and prayers have helped, keep them coming.

And maybe put in a word for his wife Polly.
I'm sure she could use a hand also.

I'll pass on anything I hear........later guys.

Re: Allred

Re: Allred

Thank you, Rich for reaching out to her and letting us know our buddy is still fighting. Allred is needed on this rock.
Prayers for both going up to the heavens.

In the words of Walt,, “Allred rules!”

Re: Allred

Smoke-dog
Come on Allred, you got this buddy!!!

Re: Allred

oldironnow
Cheering for Allred and Polly!
Let them know!

I'm likely the closest - If they need any-thing or any-help, tell me.

Re: Allred

hacksaw
hope abounds. i hear biden finally is letting that medicine loose than can help these cases. why they hoarded it , i bet is criminal. but lets get our old friend here the care he needs to get well.

Re: Allred

Re: Allred Update

Re: Allred Update

I received an email update from Polly today. Allred is still fighting with ups and downs, but he's holding his own. Polly has family there with her but greatly appreciates the offers of help from the forum.
Thanks Mad4.

Re: Allred Update

Thank you for keeping us updated.

Re: Allred

He’s still fighting.

Polly emailed this morning.
He’s still on the ventilator.
But he’s moved from real bad to bad.
No more blood clots. That’s real good.

At least he’s showing improvement.

Re: Allred

oldironnow
Thank you for some good news.

Re: Allred

Re: Allred

T-34
Casey here, Doughboy aka T-34. I wish Mr.Allred a recovery. You've been pretty red before. Get more redder.

Casey.
1234