BIKES FOR 2022

Allred

Fluorescent baby-blue rims......really?

Re: BIKES FOR 2022

motogrady

Big Reds 450 Motocrosser for 2022.

Re: BIKES FOR 2022

motogrady

Moto Guzzi. 2022. The Mondello.

Re: BIKES FOR 2022

Harley has changed the release date to January so nt much to show just yet.

I’ve heard a CVO Softail with a 131 cubes is coming.
The Bronx 975 and 1250 is supposed to be making its appearance as well.

Re: BIKES FOR 2022

Allred

Kawasaki is making a Meguro edition of their W800 for 2022, it certainly has the retro look, that's it on the left, on the right is a 1969 Honda CB450.

Priced at around $9,000 I guess you could do worse for an air-cooled parallel twin.

Re: BIKES FOR 2022

Moto Guzzi. 2022. The Mondello.
I like everything except for that downward-looking fairing......and it seems it is an integral part of the flowing bodywork, so you are stuck with it.

Re: BIKES FOR 2022

Re: BIKES FOR 2022

Allred

"Return with us now to those thrilling days of yesteryear"..............Yamaha celebrates 60 years with commemorative livery for their 2022 R1.

I think the R1 is the best looking liter bike, and has been for several years.

Re: BIKES FOR 2022

That Yammi looks hummy.

Looks like you can get the same look in the R7 ($9.2k) and the R3 ($5.5k). $20K for the big dog.

I keep threatening to get a mini sport bike. So far Yammi grabs my attention more than the others, at least until Ducati comes up with one.

https://www.cycleworld.com/story/bikes/2022-yamaha-60th-grand-prix-anniversary-supersport-range-first-look/

Re: BIKES FOR 2022

Re: BIKES FOR 2022

Allred

Suzuki still shows the C90T on their website, but lists it as a 2019 model in limited supply. Is it possible they sold so poorly in the last few years that they stopped making them, and even have unsold 2019 examples?

If so I find that to be a shame as I think the C90T is one of, if not the, best-looking cruiser out there.

Re: BIKES FOR 2022

Harley has changed the release date to January so nt much to show just yet.

I’ve heard a CVO Softail with a 131 cubes is coming.
The Bronx 975 and 1250 is supposed to be making its appearance as well.
True. I looked all over for the 2022 Road King, and ElectraGlide.

Re: BIKES FOR 2022

"at least until Ducati comes up with one."

A small sport bike from Ducati would be cool. Say, an 848 cc V4 Desmo churning out 140-150 bhp at stratospheric revs. That would be an awesome toy for the backroads.
I’m thinking 500 cc.
Thank i’d probably be the only guy buying.

500 cc is plenty for the back roads around these parts.
I wish I could find a place to rent a 500cc.
A Ducati L twin preferably.

Re: BIKES FOR 2022

Re: BIKES FOR 2022

I think of Honda's NC-30 (or VFR400) and think, VFR550 or a renewed RC-45?  How cool would those be?
And I'm still kicking myself for not buying a GB500 when they were new, they were not popular at the time and were dirt cheap!

Re: BIKES FOR 2022

motogrady
For the guy that wants the best woods bike.  KTM's 2022 300 xc.  A 300cc 2stroke built for hare scrambles. Not street legal but has lights for those Baja wanna bees.
$10,500, put your preference of grips on it, and go.

Re: BIKES FOR 2022

I think of Honda's NC-30 (or VFR400)  How cool would those be?
Now that would be cool.
I've owned the Ninja 250. It was a fun bike just a bit too wheezie. Had to wring it's neck to get moving. A would like to try a 400 out.

Re: BIKES FOR 2022

Allred wrote
And I'm still kicking myself for not buying a GB500 when they were new, they were not popular at the time and were dirt cheap!

There is not many Honda's I like looking at but that one is EZ on the eyes.

Re: BIKES FOR 2022

There is not many Honda's I like looking at but that one is EZ on the eyes.
They were just $4,198 in 1989/1990, and were discounted even lower due to poor sales. Today nice examples go for around $11,000, and a zero-mileage example sold at Mecum Las Vegas in 2020 for $19,800!!!!