Cyclevisor.com 2020 Motogp League.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2020 Motogp League.

motogrady

Congrats to mad4.
1st place!

Thanks for all that participated, final thoughts in a day or so,
I’m under the weather at the moment.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2020 Motogp League.

Congratulations Mad4. Well done. You are a great team leader.

A big thank you to Grady for putting this together and keeping it rolling. It has got to be the best way to have leagues IMO.

To the rest of you,, better luck next year.
It will be interesting to see how it plays out with MM back at the bars.

It's been a pleasure racing with you all.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2020 Motogp League.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2020 Motogp League.

I’m under the weather at the moment.
You alright Grady?

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2020 Motogp League.

It's been a pleasure racing with you all.
Indeed!

Mad4' has my esteem. Well done. Did you make trades during the season, or just nail it?

Get better Grado! You're a champ and a heathen prince, and we need you everyday and a League next season.

You alright Grady?
Ya I'm good. Thanks for askin guy.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2020 Motogp League.

motogrady
Thoughts.........first off thanks for all that got on the bus.

If ever there was a series that went from one extreme to the other.....well....it was a different one for sure. Maybe MM was, a perverted kind of way, getting hurt, good for this years contest.
He sure looked like the runaway guy to win it all in the first half of the first race, that's for sure.

One wonders, if we will ever see that kind of off the scale riding again......

Anyway, as far as the League, sure, I know I'd like to run one again.
Thinking about it, how it went, how we could make it better, a few things come to mind.

First off, the rider replacement rule.
Ya, it's a strict thing that at times is a bummer.
I real life, if you, as the owner of a team, got so fed up with a guy, and were smart with his contract,
You could just fire him.  Or at least just sit him down and bring in another guy and give him his bike.
But that is rare.  I struggle to remember it happening.

The change there, could be a one time per season, option to replace a guy, on your team, for no reason
needed at all.

Second thing, grow the thing, as far as participants go.
It wouldn't be hard, I don't think so anyway, to mention it now and then on other sites that we all go to, and triple the number that run.  At least.  But, do we really want that?

3rd, the ability to drop an event.  Some contests, both paper and real, give everyone the option to just throw away or not count one event.  If it's, let's say, a 12 race series, all are required to only submit 11 events.  Usually, it's your worst points paying event that gets tossed.

I dunno.   We have a few months to stew on it.

Again, hats off to Mad4thecrest,
Winner and Team Champion of the Inaugural Cyclevisor.com Motogp League!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2020 Motogp League.

First off, the rider replacement rule.
The change there, could be a one time per season, option to replace a guy, on your team, for no reason
needed at all.
I think the rider replacement rule is fine the way it is. You pays your money and takes your chance!

motogrady wrote
Second thing, grow the thing, as far as participants go.
It wouldn't be hard, I don't think so anyway, to mention it now and then on other sites that we all go to, and triple the number that run.  At least.  But, do we really want that?
The more the merrier, and a good way to attract new members?

motogrady wrote
3rd, the ability to drop an event.  Some contests, both paper and real, give everyone the option to just throw away or not count one event.  If it's, let's say, a 12 race series, all are required to only submit 11 events.  Usually, it's your worst points paying event that gets tossed.
Nar, that's almost cheating. In for penny in for a pound.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2020 Motogp League.

oldironnow
Allred wrote
motogrady wrote
First off, the rider replacement rule.
The change there, could be a one time per season, option to replace a guy, on your team, for no reason
needed at all.
I think the rider replacement rule is fine the way it is. You pays your money and takes your chance!

I feel this could be an option, as it does happen. Immediate sacking. "We've decide it will be better for the team and the rider to do something different." Maybe the replacement must be a rider no one else is using.

motogrady wrote
Second thing, grow the thing, as far as participants go.
It wouldn't be hard, I don't think so anyway, to mention it now and then on other sites that we all go to, and triple the number that run.  At least.  But, do we really want that?
The more the merrier, and a good way to attract new members?

Harder on Grado.

motogrady wrote
3rd, the ability to drop an event.  Some contests, both paper and real, give everyone the option to just throw away or not count one event.  If it's, let's say, a 12 race series, all are required to only submit 11 events.  Usually, it's your worst points paying event that gets tossed.
Nar, that's almost cheating. In for penny in for a pound.

I agree. This isn't club racing.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2020 Motogp League.

Allred wrote
Nar, that's almost cheating. In for penny in for a pound.

I have to agree.
Run whatchya brung.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2020 Motogp League.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2020 Motogp League.

motogrady

Just a bump for those that might want to review what the hell happened last yearπŸ˜€