Cyclevisor.com 2020 Motogp League.

1 ... 67891011

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2020 Motogp League.

... AM ... and that Honda looked so confident - neutral, compliant, hooked up (largely) ...
That doesn't sound like the Honda MM had been riding. Is the Master's absence encouraging HRC to make the beast more rideable?
Excellent point. Maybe they made him a CBR1000.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2020 Motogp League.

motogrady

Rd. 11

        TIME/DIFF
1 Franco Morbidelli ITA Petronas Yamaha (YZR-M1) 41m 47.652s
2 Alex Rins SPA Suzuki Ecstar (GSX-RR) +2.205s
3 Joan Mir SPA Suzuki Ecstar (GSX-RR) +5.376s
4 Pol Espargaro SPA Red Bull KTM (RC16) +10.299s
5 Johann Zarco FRA Reale Avintia (GP19) +12.915s
6 Miguel Oliveira POR Red Bull KTM Tech3 (RC16) +12.953s
7 Maverick Viñales SPA Monster Yamaha (YZR-M1) +14.262s
8 Fabio Quartararo FRA Petronas Yamaha (YZR-M1) +14.720s
9 Iker Lecuona SPA Red Bull KTM Tech3 (RC16)* +17.177s
10 Danilo Petrucci ITA Ducati Team (GP20) +19.519s
11 Cal Crutchlow GBR LCR Honda (RC213V) +19.708s
12 Stefan Bradl GER Repsol Honda (RC213V) +20.591s
13 Andrea Dovizioso ITA Ducati Team (GP20) +22.222s
14 Tito Rabat SPA Reale Avintia (GP19) +26.496s
15 Bradley Smith GBR Aprilia Gresini (RS-GP)

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2020 Motogp League.

motogrady

Rd. 11 Cyclevisor.com Motogp results/standings.

Team

1.  Mad4. 297+25=322

2. Fat2.  280+20=300 tie

3. Oldiron. 263+37=300 tie

4.  SpiesLives. 266+17=283

5.  Mg. 252+28=280

6. Allred. 245+11=256

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2020 Motogp League.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2020 Motogp League.

motogrady
Thoughts on Rd 11..........1st off, I'm wondering how Rossi is doing. No cutting edge Redivisir or whatever that covid experimental stuff is called.  And he's The Doctor!
Like most, u gotta feel a bit for Nakagami.

Anyways..... Mad4 has a so so day, hurt mostly with Binder crashing out.  Still, he puts another 5 points
on his lead over 2nd place team fat2.  When Dovi underperforms, so does team fat2.
Who knows, with his ride evaporating this year, there might be a last, season ending push that would help fatfat.

Motogrady finally has Zarco do something, which pulls him kind of close to SpiesLives, who is hurt pretty bad with AlexM crashing out.  Allred, with his replacement guy Miller crashing, and Dovi underperforming, has got to be wanting something better from his guys this coming week.

This weeks golden star has got to go to Team Oldiron.  Rins finishing big, along with his other 2 riders placing good, puts him, believe it or not, in a tie for 2nd with Team fat2.

And makes him the HiPoint guy if the week, with 37 points earned.

Congrats to OldIron, I'm not sure, but I think at one time he was in the basement.

The dark horse maybe?

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2020 Motogp League.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2020 Motogp League.

oldironnow
Indeed.

My crack team of traction-allergic ground magnets were absolutely lost just a few races ago.

How many meetings are left?

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2020 Motogp League.

How many meetings are left?
Just three left....................two in Valencia Spain (Nov 8 &15) and the final one at Algarve Portugal (Nov 22)

A race each weekend for three consecutive weekends

.
Ya, 3 left.  I did see something last week, about things over there, numbers being up wise.  And with the Rossi thing, Dorna keeping mum on the final 3.  Hopefully they run it out.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2020 Motogp League.

 When Dovi underperforms, so does team fat2.

I'm doomed.
I'm not sure if it's "I'm on my way out so F@#$'em" or it's "he's on his way out so no secret settings to be revealed" but Dovi has not been the Dovi of the past year of course it doesn't seem like any of them have except for Tito.
It would have been interesting to know how Marc would of done this year. I guess we will never know.

Nice jump there Oldiron. 37 points! That's a great way to get'er done.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2020 Motogp League.

motogrady

I tell ya, Honda is taking their licks this go round.
But think about it.....Alex might just be getting used to the big bike.  His mechanics may have figured out what works for him......then you have Nakigami, he's been pretty good, consistent for sure.  He settles down, gets rid of the jitters, who knows what he can bring......then, hopefully MM comes back
and resumes his slash and burn act........heck, Honda next year, it might be a good season for Red.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2020 Motogp League.

 When Dovi underperforms, so does team fat2.

I'm doomed.
I'm not sure if it's "I'm on my way out so F@#$'em" or it's "he's on his way out so no secret settings to be revealed" but Dovi has not been the Dovi of the past year of course it doesn't seem like any of them have except for Tito.
It would have been interesting to know how Marc would of done this year. I guess we will never know.

Nice jump there Oldiron. 37 points! That's a great way to get'er done.
37 points - Terrance Mann's 'cosmic tumblers' line up now and again.

It seems that Dovi has done this before, weak near the end of the season, but my memory says he had a few good races right at the end during those years.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2020 Motogp League.

Yeah,,,, I believe you’re right. I hope the same again.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2020 Motogp League.

motogrady

Round 12. Standings and points.

Team

1. Mad4thecrest. 322+37=359

2. Oldiron. 300+25=325

3. Fat2. 300+13=313

4. Mg. 280+12=292

5. SpiesLives.  283+5=288

6.  Allred.  256+20=276

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2020 Motogp League.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2020 Motogp League.

motogrady
Rd 12........thoughts.

I tell you guys, if anything is gained, or reinforced, from this season, it's that consistency wins titles.

Remember the first 2 rounds, Quartanaro was the second coming. Then it was the Ducati boys, they had something to prove.  KTM got it figured out and whew, there was a new sheriff in town,

And all the while, Mir and Zook just kept hanging around the box.

Unless something crazy happens, which just might, I mean look at the things that have happened,
it appears team turtle and Mir are gonna clinch the brass ring.
Unless something crazy happens.

As far as us here in the Cyclevisor.com league go......mad4 hits big when it counts.  Mir delivers with 25 points, along with his other 2 riders finishing pretty good, which  makes for a good day.  Good enough to be the High Point Team of this event.  Congrats are in order for mad4, 37 points don't come easy in this League.

Oldiron continues his rise thru the ranks, bumping Fat2 from a tie for 2nd, into 3rd.

Would it not be something, if, with what, 2 rounds left, Oldiron pulls this one off and wins it all!

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2020 Motogp League.

So if Quartararo, Dovi and Miller all podium, at each of the next two races, and Mad4 scores less than 21 points each race........I'll have won!

Gives me a bit of hope lol!

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2020 Motogp League.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2020 Motogp League.

oldironnow
Congrats to Mad4 on the Binder hire.

I didn't realize the implications of his charge back from the penalty loop.

My only hope is that Yamaha now just builds whatever engine they want for power and longevity and whatever legal handhold they want on the cliff-face of the sport.

And I agree, this format is soooo relaxing.

Thank you, Grado!
Supports splitting everywhere.
1 ... 67891011