Cyclevisor.com 2020 Motogp League.

1 ... 567891011

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2020 Motogp League.

oldironnow
I tried that one year, running an aggregate pick in the old MotoGP League, averaging the 1st through 15th finishing orders for about six people between the house here and the CW Racing Forum.

uughhhhh....

The League is back, but it seemed to be set up as a football fantasy league, with a salary cap and drafting, and I don't care for that, or have the time.

I am grateful you set this up. As Allred said, it's just right this way.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2020 Motogp League.

motogrady
With Rossi banned from running this weekend, Allred qualifies to replace him, if he so desires.

Note.  If he does replace the Doctor, he cannot rehire him unless another rider on his team cannot show up for a future event.  If he does replace Rossi, Allred's team, with the new rider, cannot match any of the other established teams.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2020 Motogp League.

motogrady
 πŸ‘€ πŸ‘€ πŸ‘€ πŸ‘€ πŸ‘€ πŸ€”

Hey, can I trade allred one of my employees? *cough* vinales

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2020 Motogp League.

With Rossi banned from running this weekend, Allred qualifies to replace him, if he so desires.

Note.  If he does replace the Doctor, he cannot rehire him unless another rider on his team cannot show up for a future event.  If he does replace Rossi, Allred's team, with the new rider, cannot match any of the other established teams.
Hmmm.............decisions, decisions!!!  I hate to lose Rossi for the remainder of the season (despite his triple DNFs!!)  and as there isn't another rider that I have sufficient confidence in........well, maybe Rins, Rins is tempting.....................but, I think I'm going to hope that Quartararo and Dovizioso both stand on the podium this weekend to make up for Rossi's absence, and that Rossi is well enough to race on the 25th.

It's quite a gamble, but I'll stick with Rossi on my team.

(Thank you Motogrady for bring it to my attention)

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2020 Motogp League.

Hey, can I trade allred one of my employees? *cough* vinales
LOL......I think Vinales has something worse than the Covid virus!!!!!!

Lol....hey, that stuff spreads thru the paddock, we all might be playing musical chairs....

That's cool Allred.  Just remember, they're talking probably he's out the next 2 events.
No rush, changes posted here, say by Saturday before Sundays event, midnight, will be considered valid.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2020 Motogp League.

That's cool Allred.  Just remember, they're talking probably he's out the next 2 events.
No rush, changes posted here, say by Friday before Saturday's event, midnight, will be considered valid.
After giving it some thought, you are right Motogrady, with no chance of Rossi showing in the next race, and little chance of him showing in the one after, and with only 5 races left in the season, I do need to pick a rider.

I think I will replace Valentino Rossi with Jack Miller.

So my three are now:

Quartararo
Dovizioso
Miller

I don't think that matches anyone elses?

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2020 Motogp League.

motogrady
Allred wrote
motogrady wrote
That's cool Allred.  Just remember, they're talking probably he's out the next 2 events.
No rush, changes posted here, say by Friday before Saturday's event, midnight, will be considered valid.
After giving it some thought, you are right Motogrady, with no chance of Rossi showing in the next race, and little chance of him showing in the one after, and with only 5 races left in the season, I do need to pick a rider.

I think I will replace Valentino Rossi with Jack Miller.

So my three are now:

Quartararo
Dovizioso
Miller

I don't think that matches anyone elses?

.

Miller is a good pic.

Looking at the teams, if one looks at the pic of the spreadsheet on the previous page, you can see the
current teams.

Fat2, who has been inching up the ladder, is closest to what u now have, as far as riders.

Good luck guy.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2020 Motogp League.

Good decision Allred. I think you made a good choice, as hard as it had to lay-off the Doctor.

I mentioned to Lisa that I’ve not seen him with so many dnf’s ever. Just not a good year for him.
Although his crashes show that he has not given up.

Good luck man.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2020 Motogp League.

motogrady

Round 10 race results.

TEAM TIME/DIFF
1 Alex Rins SPA Suzuki Ecstar (GSX-RR) 41m 54.391s
2 Alex Marquez SPA Repsol Honda (RC213V)* +0.263s
3 Joan Mir SPA Suzuki Ecstar (GSX-RR) +2.644s
4 Maverick ViΓ±ales SPA Monster Yamaha (YZR-M1) +2.880s
5 Takaaki Nakagami JPN LCR Honda (RC213V) +4.570s
6 Franco Morbidelli ITA Petronas Yamaha (YZR-M1) +4.756s
7 Andrea Dovizioso ITA Ducati Team (GP20) +8.639s
8 Cal Crutchlow GBR LCR Honda (RC213V) +8.913s
9 Jack Miller AUS Pramac Ducati (GP20) +9.390s
10 Johann Zarco FRA Reale Avintia (GP19) +9.617s
11 Brad Binder RSA Red Bull KTM (RC16)* +13.200s
12 Pol Espargaro SPA Red Bull KTM (RC16) +13.689s
13 Aleix Espargaro SPA Aprilia Gresini (RS-GP) +14.598s
14 Iker Lecuona SPA Red Bull KTM Tech3 (RC16)* +15.291s
15 Danilo Petrucci ITA Ducati Team (GP20)

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2020 Motogp League.

Allred
Just finished watching the race. I guess I should have stuck with Rins but thought that Miller would be a more "reliable" choice......hindsight is 20-20!

Terrible performance by Quartararo, and mediocre by Dovi and Miller as far as my CycleVisor League is concerned.

Great race though, excellent performances by Rins, and even more so by the rookie Marquez!

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2020 Motogp League.

motogrady

20 20 being perfect, I know what u mean.

Waiting for u to name a replacement for Rossi last week I wondered who I'd pic, and alexm flashed thru my head.

Totals coming up in a minute.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2020 Motogp League.

motogrady

Cyclevisor.com Results/standings Rd. 10.

Team:

1/. Mad4. 263+34=297

2/. Fat2. 258+22=280

3/. SpiesLives. 233+33=266

4/. Oldiron. 225+38=263

5/. Mg. 233+19=252

6/. Allred. 229+16=245

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2020 Motogp League.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2020 Motogp League.

Thoughts on Round 10.

1st off, kinda weird without Rossi around.

Mad4 has a good day, all his riders hit in points.  He shuts down the momentum Fat2 had going, thanks to the troubles with tire pressures his rider Quartarano had. 2 other teams get hurt with the same guy.
Mg and Allred.  Both teams get booted to the bottom of the standings.
SpiesLives has a feast with another stellar brilliant ride by Alexm.  All of a sudden SpiesLives is a kind of contender, especially if AMarquez continues on riding the Honda as he has the last 2 events.

I'm sure all have noticed, a win, even 2nd place, and the points they give can change things real quick.

Hi Point team this week...Oldiron.  Despite having one of his guys zero out, Quartarano, Rins win pays 25.  Add the good finish Vinales, with 13, gives Oldiron 38 points for the event.
Which, by the way, leapfrogs his team from the basement, to 4th place. πŸ‘

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2020 Motogp League.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2020 Motogp League.

oldironnow
Just watched the race.

AM made it interesting, that's for sure.

He and that Honda looked so confident - neutral, compliant, hooked up (largely). He seemed to be out on a mellow trackday.