Cyclevisor.com 2020 Motogp League.

1234 ... 11

Cyclevisor.com 2020 Motogp League.

Please post your team no earlier than midnight 7/17/2020 est.
Please post your team no later than 1 hour before post time of the first race of the series.

Points will be awarded per rider, added up per each team, after each event, with a running tally to determine the final team standings at the end of the series.

Points awarded as per motogp rules.

Each team is allowed to replace any and all their riders, any number of times, if their rider or riders are disqualified or injured and can not continue, as long as this does not match a team already in place.
Healed or reinstated riders can only be "rehired" if an opening on a team occurs as described above.

The series is over when Dorna says it’s over.

Good luck to all.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2020 Motogp League.

I’m gonna go for
1) Marc Marquez
2) Vinales
3) Dovi

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2020 Motogp League.

The left side of my brain is thinking Rossi will make his 10th champions but the Spaniards will say it doesn’t count because it was a partial season 😀

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2020 Motogp League.

oldironnow
This must be the place:

Picking 93, Quart, Rins.

Good Morning, SpiesLives.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2020 Motogp League.

oldironnow
Rins!

You falling collarbone pick-wrecker!... Get better.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2020 Motogp League.

motogrady
Motogrady ‘sez.........

M Marquez
Vinale
Zarco

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2020 Motogp League.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2020 Motogp League.

motogrady
Yes Sir.

It looks as though all who are in have their picks here, except one. I'll move home over.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2020 Motogp League.

motogrady
TV times for today's event:

3 pm est on NBC.
8 pm est on NBCSN.

Online viewing direct from Dorna https://secure.motogp.com/en/subscribe

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2020 Motogp League.

motogrady
Teams for this series.

Team Fat2
M Marquez
Vinales
Dovi

Team Oldironnow
M Marquez
Quantiro
Rins

Team motogrady
M Marquez
Vinales
Zarco

Team Mad4
Vinales
Binder
Mir

Team SpiesLives
Vinales
M Marquez
A Marquez

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2020 Motogp League.

motogrady
Holy crap.   Rins declared unfit to ride by Dorna medical. Oldiron gets to utilize the replacement rule if he wants before the first race goes off.

The ruling here, as long as Oldiron puts his replacement up, here in this thread, before the race goes off, that will be recognized and points will be awarded for all 3 riders.
I know, there is a bit of "the hororable thing" going on, but I trust all the teams and that's the ruling.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2020 Motogp League.

motogrady
No social distance on that grid😁

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2020 Motogp League.

motogrady
NO!  MM

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2020 Motogp League.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2020 Motogp League.

motogrady

Motogp scores to 15th.

1/25
2/20
3/16
4/13
5/11
6/10
7/9
8/8
9/7
10/6
11/5
12/4
13/3
14/2
15/1

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2020 Motogp League.

Allred
Holy crap! What a race! There are not words to describe Marc Marquez, and such  shame that he fell when within sight of the podium. He broke his right humerus, so I guess he will be out of action for a while.

Apparently Rossi's motor quit on him, forcing his retirement.

Crutchlow fractured the scaphoid bone in his left hand.

I was so pleased to discover that the race was aired on NBC "regular" TV, I guess they are so short of live sports due to the virus that they aired MotoGP..........I'm assuming/hoping they will air next week's race too.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2020 Motogp League.

Round 1 results.

1/Fabio Quartararo, France (Yamaha), Total Race Time 41 minutes, 23.796 seconds
2/Maverick Vinales, Spain (Yamaha), -4.603 seconds
3/Andrea Dovizioso, Italy (Ducati), -5.946
4/Jack Miller, Australia (Ducati), -6.668
5/Franco Morbidelli, Italy (Yamaha), -6.844
6/Pol Espargaro, Spain (KTM), -6.938
7/Francesco Bagnaia, Italy (Ducati), -13.027
8/Miguel Oliveira, Portugal (KTM), -13.441
9/Danilo Petrucci, Italy (Ducati), -19.651
10/Takaaki Nakagami, Japan (Honda), -21.553
11/Johann Zarco, France (Ducati), -25.100
12/Alex Marquez, Spain (Honda), -27.350
13/Brad Binder, South Africa (KTM), -29.640
14/Tito Rabat, Spain (Ducati), -32.898
15/Bradley Smith, UK (Aprilia), -39.682

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2020 Motogp League.

M Marquez looks really hurt on the stretcher.
Bad juju when the bike bites u during a wreck.......

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2020 Motogp League.

Allred wrote

Sure was Allred.  For those that missed it and don't record, it's on again at 8pmest.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2020 Motogp League.

motogrady
Cyclevisor.com League points after round 1.

1/ Team Fat 2
36

2/ Team Old iron (tied)
25

3/ Team motogrady (tied)
25

4/ Team Spies
24

5/ Team Mad4
23

Anyone wants to check the tallies please do, if I'm off or made a mistake please speak up and I'll correct.
1234 ... 11