Cyclevisor.com 2020 Motogp League.

1234567 ... 11

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2020 Motogp League.

Cyclevisor.com League points after round 2

Fat2. 36+30=66
Oldiron. 25+25=50
Mg. 25+52=77
Mad4. 23+31=54
SpiesLives. 24+53=77
Allred. 0+51=51

Team standings after rd 2

1/SpiesLives 77 tied
2/motogrady 77 tied
3/ff  66
4/mad4 54
5/Allred 51
6/oiron 50

Fell free to check em guys, whew.

I remember grinding all the numbers for our aggregate Cycle World Racing Forum pick in the old MotoGP Fantasy League... I'm going to straight up trust you. Thanks for doing the work!

Not sure about MM beating Quart. He may be a Rossi/Lorenzo hybrid?

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2020 Motogp League.

Yes,, A big thank you to Grady for setting this up and keeping a tally.
I enjoy this much more than the league on Motogp.

If we can help in any way let us know.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2020 Motogp League.

Soooo,,, since Marquez is not running this weekend,, say I chose another rider will I gain the points they have collected to date or just the points that rider gets from here on out?

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2020 Motogp League.

motogrady
Here on out.  And, u can’t go back to mm unless someone else on your team gets hurt and u need another replacement. You could resign him then.

Hey, it’s still early.  I noticed with Allred, u get all 3 of your guys on the box, or close to it, that’s a lot of points.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2020 Motogp League.

Yeah it is still early but MM has lost three out of 13 races. That’s 75 possible points he’s lost.
If he comes back the next race and wins them all he’ll get 250 points.
Quart is already at 50 points. If he takes second at every race he will gain 200 plus what he takes this weekend which could be 25 points. Puts him at 275 for the year but only 200 of those would be mine.

The way I see it is I should probably put Quart in place of MM before Brno or just except the chances that MM will come in on the next race, sweep all the races up and Dovi starts picking it up or falls out and I can replace him with Quart.

Roll the dice.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2020 Motogp League.

motogrady
So fat2 holdin what he has?

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2020 Motogp League.

oldironnow
I likely will make a change this meeting.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2020 Motogp League.

I likely will make a change this meeting.

I’ll keep an eye out old iron.

Dovi should be feeling better.
I think Mir looked good.
Quantaro is, one would think, the place to go.
But hey, different tracks, law of averages, other riders feeling better.

Who knows?

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2020 Motogp League.

Nope. I would like to add Quartararo to my team.
Replaced MM

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2020 Motogp League.

Nope. I would like to add Quartararo to my team.
Replaced MM

Duly noted my friend.

Effin Zarco needs to pick it up.

Done did :)

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2020 Motogp League.

oldironnow
Making two swaps.
MM out.
Bagnaia out.

Sorry guys. I'd stick with you, but the season is too short and may even be trimmed by covid at the end.

Going forward -

Quart
Vinales
Rins

Rins
OK.  I’ll list this weeks teams, with replacements.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2020 Motogp League.

oldironnow
93 is insane.
Or, 'committed' at some level we can appreciate.
But I watched some interviews this morning, and I get a feeling he might have effed that break up in a distinct way.

"A domestic accident' involving opening a huge-ass window or door of some kind,
but it broke a Ti plate that none of the medicos had ever seen happening.

Which leads me to conclude they might have told him to chill out for the care of his long-term career and also 'dude do you want to hold your own child someday in a normal manner?'

I dunno... he'll probably be back and grid on Sunday. :)

I was very torn over Pol v. Rins.

Pol is on fire, but I've seen that fire cause him to ride like hell, right into orbit and reentry.

Rins is steady.

I need some steady.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2020 Motogp League.

motogrady

All good points but one imo.

That doctor screwed up.

I mean, I understand the Marquez thing was out of the usual
thing that doc was used to dealing with.

But, if it was hardware that broke, he, the doc made a mistake with thickness of metal or size of screws.

Furthermore, he, the doc felt he did good enough. He released him to ride.  If he wasn’t sure, he should not have done so, or at least informed Dorna on his feeling.

Think about it.  You as a rider, or team owner,
would you recommend or use that guy next year in a similar situation?

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2020 Motogp League.

Ok guys.  The updated team list for round 3, Brno.

Team Fat2
Quartararo
Vinales
Dovi

Team Oldironnow
Quartararo
Vinales
Rins

Team motogrady
Vinales
Zarco
Quartararo

Team Mad4
Vinales
Binder
Mir

Team SpiesLives
Vinales
A Marquez
Quartararo

Team Allred
Quartararo
Doviniso
Rossi

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2020 Motogp League.

motogrady

Thoughts.......different track and conditions might mix things up a bit.
Ya, a few fast guys qualified poorly, ie Rossi and Dovi, but that ain't the race.

Is it me, or does it seem there are a lot of injured guys this year?

More than half of us are gonna be watching where, I'm not gonna say second tier guys, let's say dark horses, run.  4 teams have evolved to having Vinales and Quartararo as their 1 and 2 guys.

It will be the likes of Alex Marquez, Rins, Zarco and Dovi that will make or break 4 of us.

Can we make changes after Morning WarmUp?

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2020 Motogp League.

Can we make changes after Morning WarmUp?
 Oh wait.

No we can't; the die is cast.

Unless there's an injury.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2020 Motogp League.

oldironnow
14th for Vinales...

For two points, I should've rolled with Marquez for another race.....
Supports splitting everywhere.
1234567 ... 11