Cyclevisor.com 2021 Motogp League

1234567 ... 13

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2021 Motogp League

Allred
The DNFs obviously hurt those who had them, especially Whatarush.

I didn't fair much better with Rossi and Pol out of the race.

Mad4 scored well despite "reliable Rossi".

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2021 Motogp League

Mad4TheCrest
Allred wrote
... Mad4 scored well despite "reliable Rossi".
Don't rub it in!

I am biased by the memory of being in Italy in 2005 not far from Rossi's home town, and drinking in a bar with the race on the tv. I don't think I have ever felt as much at 'home' while traveling abroad than at that bar surrounded by fellow Rossi fans. Sigh, that was a long-ass time ago.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2021 Motogp League

Cyclevisor.com Motogp Rd. 3 Standings.

1. Mad4thecrest. 88

2. Motogrady.  79

3. Oldiron. 66

4. Allred. 53

5. Spies lives. 49

6. Whatarush.  46

7. FatFat.  40

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2021 Motogp League

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2021 Motogp League

motogrady wrote
Cyclevisor.com Motogp Rd. 3 Standings.

1. Mad4thecrest. 88

2. Motogrady.  7

3. Oldiron. 66

4. Allred. 53

5. Spies lives. 49

6. Whatarush.  46

7. FatFat.  40
The two brothers at the bottom. Ha! Thanks Miller.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2021 Motogp League

Mad4TheCrest wrote

I am biased by the memory of being in Italy in 2005 not far from Rossi's home town, and drinking in a bar with the race on the tv. I don't think I have ever felt as much at 'home' while traveling abroad than at that bar surrounded by fellow Rossi fans. Sigh, that was a long-ass time ago.
Oh man that sounds like the day of a life time!!
I’m envious big time.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2021 Motogp League

motogrady
Cyclevisor.com motogp league Rd 4 Standings

Rd. 4

1. Mg. 112 😋

2. Mad4. 109

3. Oldiron.  99

4. Fatfat.  88

5. Whatarush.  78

6. Spieslives.  72

7.  Allred.   70

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2021 Motogp League

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2021 Motogp League

Mad4TheCrest
Hey MG, team Mad totaled 31, not 21! I should be sitting at 119 points😳

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2021 Motogp League

Fatfatboy
Holy crap. I’m outta last place.
Come on Marquez. Bring on the wins.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2021 Motogp League

Ha!  Mad4 correct!

Revised standings  Rd4.

1. Mad4.  119

2. Mg. 112. 😒

3. Oldiron. 99

4.  Fatfat. 88

5.  What a rush. 78

6. Spieslives. 72

7. Allred. 70

Sorry bout that mad4.  Thx for the check👍

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2021 Motogp League

Allred
Wow, I guess I need to go stand in the corner with a dunce's cap on!!!

What was I thinking, selecting last year's world champion, a factory Honda rider, and a 9-times world champion!!!

Damn!

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2021 Motogp League

motogrady
It's still early Allred.
I mean, look at team Fat2.
 Here I thought my team was a pretty good
package......and effin arm pump pops up and bites me😠

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2021 Motogp League

oldironnow
motogrady wrote
It's still early Allred.
I mean, look at team Fat2.
 Here I thought my team was a pretty good
package......and effin arm pump pops up and bites me😠
That's some tough luck.

I wonder if that was Quart's problem in the later rounds last year?

Glad to hang onto third in the standings, and close the gap to the lead.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2021 Motogp League

Mad4TheCrest
Team Mad is only hanging on to a lead thanks to Bagnaia. Mir is consistent but not reaching the podium and Rossi might as well be golfing. If Quart and Vinales solve their respective problems, Maverick continues to improve, and Rins or Binder manage an entire race upright, T-Mad will be in trouble.

If he figures it out, Team Old should improve.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2021 Motogp League

motogrady
Another one of my guys goes the surgery route.
Quart goes under the knife.

Crutchlow when he had it done.

Ummmm, what's for dinner......

Ummmm, what's for dinner......
Nicely marbled

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2021 Motogp League

Allred
Excellent results for MotoGrady!

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2021 Motogp League

motogrady

Cyclevisor Motogp League Rd. 5 Standings.

1. Motog.  153

2. Mad4.  137

3. Fat2.  113

4. Oldiron.  107