Cyclevisor.com 2021 Motogp League

1 ... 10111213

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2021 Motogp League

Congratulations Grady. Good choices.
With loosing Marquez and not filling that spot and Quartararo throwing it down the track at Portugal I thought for sure I would be towards the bottom of the pile.
Just goes to show how unpredictable racing can be.

Thank you for setting this up and keeping it going through the season.
Ya, I was surprised you didn't throw a guy in there Kirk.
Was sweating bullets kinda.
Do the math on bringing in Bagnalia for MM for the last 2.  ðŸ˜²

Anyways, pay attention boys.  Lots of changes happening during the off-season.
Maybe think about what happened with the rules.
The no show replacement rule I think is gonna stay.
The replace any one rider for any reason at the break did close the chase up.

Anyway, thanks guys for season 2.

Season 3, coming up!

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2021 Motogp League

Echoing the above sentiments ^

Thank you for making the 2021 season that much more enjoying!

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2021 Motogp League

Ya, I was surprised you didn't throw a guy in there Kirk.
Was sweating bullets kinda.
Do the math on bringing in Bagnalia for MM for the last 2.  ðŸ˜²
Yeah, I should of. Would of added 45 points. I still would of been the first looser behind team Grady.
Team Grady RULES!

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2021 Motogp League

whatarush
Congratulations Grady!!! Well Done.

Thanks for taking the time to set up and run the league all season.

1 ... 10111213