Cyclevisor.com 2021 Motogp League

1234 ... 13

Cyclevisor.com 2021 Motogp League

To all that played last year, and those that join up this time around, thanks, and welcome.

1. The winner of this contest, will be the guy, or team owner, whose team ammasses the most GP points at the end of the season.
2. Each team will consist of 3 Motogp riders.
3. The owners can pick whoever they want.
4. After the owner declares, or puts his team up, there will be no change in his rider lineup, unless the following occurs.
If a rider is injured, banned, or suspended, by Dorna, or the FIM, or the Motogp team he rides for, cannot pass pre race medical check, or just decides as a rider not to compete, for any reason, the team owner may replace that rider, with another, as long as this does not cause his team to match another in the league.
5. The only way a team owner can rehire a rider, is if his team loses another rider to the conditions above.
6. Points will be awarded to each team, according to the points each of his riders receives, at that event.
7.  In the event of a tie between teams at the end of the season, the tie will be broken by the team
with the most rider wins.  A tie in total wins will be broken by the last win a team has by date.
8.  Teams must be posted, or claimed, in this thread, no earlier than 3/20/2021, 12am est. No later than 3/28/2021 5am, est. 1st listed, first owned.
9. Rider substitutions, when warranted, must be noted in this thread, 24 hours before race day,
or that selection will be considered a dnf for that event.
10. Cyclevisor.com reserves the right to mediate any issues that arise during this league series, with
that decision being final.

Good luck boys, congrats to Mad4theCrest, winner of last years contest, and may the best man win.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2021 Motogp League

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2021 Motogp League

Ok, my official picks are:

Mir - Suzuki
Rossi - Yamaha (satellite)
Bagnaia - Ducati

Good luck to all!

Oops! Can't pick earlier than March 20? Pretend you didn't see this ... ๐Ÿ˜
Jumped the flag........gonna have to start from pit lane!!!

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2021 Motogp League

whatarush
I'm going with

Marc - Honda
Miller - Ducati
Rins - Suzuki

Good luck everyone....lets hope for another great season!!!

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2021 Motogp League

motogrady

I'm still undecided.
Effin MM.......is he in or is he isn't.........

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2021 Motogp League

I think I'm gonna go with.............

Marquez : Honda
Mir : Suzuki
Rossi : Yamaha

Fingers tightly crossed!

AND..............Dish isn't airing the racing live (soccer is more important) it isn't aired until 9:00pm PT Sunday evening!!! DAMN!!!!

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2021 Motogp League

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2021 Motogp League

oldironnow
The MM drama....

Even if he's 'off,' he's likely to be consistent, no?

I must be mad.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2021 Motogp League

oldironnow
Mir
Morbidelli
Pol

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2021 Motogp League

Quartararo not in any bodies line up?

Flash in the pan?

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2021 Motogp League

motogrady
^^^^^^^^^

Was thinking the same same thing. Pretty sure I'm gonna grab him for one of my guys.

Half empty.
Quart.  Did not last last year.
Zarco.   Big disappointment on my team last year.
Mir. Is he real, or was it just win by default.
Miller.  Crasher.
Rossi.  When does age finally win the battle.
Rins.  See Binder.
Vinales. See Quart.
Petrucci.  KTM....not yet.
Marini.  Rookie.
Morbidelli.  Hummmmm...satellite team.
Mm.  Bird with broken wing no fly too high.
Alex M. Satellite team.
Bastianini.  Rookie
Lecuona.  Hasn't come close yet.
Nakagami.  Choke.
Savadori.  Aprilia.
Binder. I dunno....maybe the dark horse
A Espargaro. See Savadori.
P Espargaro.  Can he come to terms with the vicious, monster, factory Honda bike.
Bagnaia. Hot head?
Oliverira. I dunno......see Binder.
Martin.   Who?

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2021 Motogp League

oldironnow
Nice review, Moto'.

I dig it.

It gives me ideas... Say, Can I enter another team?

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2021 Motogp League

You sure can.  As long as you drop the one you have.
(Hey, if those guys over at pulp weren't paying attention๐Ÿ˜€,y not?)
When the flag drops, the teams are locked.

I've recently made several substantial investments with this fellow named Madoff who writes from North Carolina and says he will be free to meet me in 2137. He promises I will become extremely wealthy this year, so I want to run many teams and support the field, but I guess I will just have to stick with the one team.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2021 Motogp League

oldironnow
Do you have the day and time figured out when entries will close?

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2021 Motogp League

Let's say 1 hour before the flag drops in Losail.
The spirit is pick a team before the season starts.
Since all posts are time and dated, you can go back and see who did what and when.

Mad4, what a rush, Oldiron and Allred have picked, or called a team.
Unless they change up before the teams are locked, which we are saying is 1 hour before the start of the first round, nobody can match their rider lineup.
They got first dibs on those riders.
That can all be checked by looking at the time/date of their posts.

The teams are locked in March 28, 2021, at 5am. Eastern Standard Time.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2021 Motogp League

motogrady

Ha, the Madoff factor.๐Ÿ˜€
I'm gonna be honest, if a guy comes in under 6 different names, with 6 different email addresses,
there isn't a lot we can do at this time.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2021 Motogp League

Allred
With Marquez a predicted no-show for the first two events, and a maybe for the third, I guess he is not the ideal pick.............

So, I will substitute P. Espargaro for Marquez and change to :

Pol Espargaro : Honda

Rossi : Yamaha

Mir : Suzuki

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2021 Motogp League

Ha, the Madoff factor.๐Ÿ˜€
I'm gonna be honest, if a guy comes in under 6 different names, with 6 different email addresses,
there isn't a lot we can do at this time.
I don't have time for madness.

Just playin' around.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2021 Motogp League

Motogrady claims these guys..

Fabio Quartararo.  When he was on last year, he was untouchable.

Jack Miller.   Fearless, he's fast, and he knows what I consider the fastest bike out there.

Miguel Oliveira.   Spanish, was strong all last year, and I like the paint scheme on his bike.

Read em and weep boys........
1234 ... 13