Cyclevisor.com 2022 Motogp League.

1234567 ... 9

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2022 Motogp League.

Ok boys. Rd. 4. COTA.

Cyclevisor.com Motogp League Rd. 4 Standings.

1. Oldironnow.  105*

2. Whatarush.  104

3.  Mad4theCrest.  100

4. Fat2.  96

5. Motogrady.  95

6. SpiesLives.  80

*Hipoint for the event.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2022 Motogp League.

motogrady

Check em fellows.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2022 Motogp League.

motogrady
Thoughts.........Congrats to Team Oldironnow.  The Highpoint Team of the event vaults them into 1st place.   Whatarush gets booted off the top even with a respectable 28 points. Mg with the same score, running 2nd, lands one place from the basement.
SpiesLives continues to have issues.....Fat2 drops a place, even with scoring a strong 35 points. Mad4theCrest has an average points day, but good enough to take Fat2's position and move into 3rd place.

Most all hit pretty good in points, but the standings are shaken up dramatically for a few.
With the top 5 teams separated by a mere 10 points, this might be the trend for awhile.
Unless we see a top rider or 2 really mess up, this series looks to be close.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2022 Motogp League.

oldironnow
My thoughts, too - There's a lot of good teams out there.

Thanks for grinding that out, Grado!

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2022 Motogp League.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2022 Motogp League.

Look out Spieslives. I'm gunnin fer ya.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2022 Motogp League.

SpiesLives
Oh man, I'm gonna be honest, I couldn't navigate this website for the life of me. Nice to finally speak here!

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2022 Motogp League.

oldironnow
SpiesLives wrote
Oh man, I'm gonna be honest, I couldn't navigate this website for the life of me. Nice to finally speak here!
 Nice to finally see you here!
Welcome!

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2022 Motogp League.

Rd.5. Cyclevisor Motogp League Standings.

Teams/Place

1. Fat2. 131*

2. Whatarush 130

3. Motog.  128

4. Oldironnow. 123

5. Mad4theCrest.  108

6. SpiesLives.  90

*Highpoint Team of this event.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2022 Motogp League.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2022 Motogp League.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2022 Motogp League.

Our teams are almost as close as the real deal.

F. Quartararo 69

Á. Rins 69

A. Espargaró 66

E. Bastianini 61

J. Zarco 51

Interesting that M. Marquez isn't mentioned in the top 10 and he's in four of our leagues teams.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2022 Motogp League.

oldironnow
That Quart surprises.
I discount him due to the weakness of the Yammie, but he's got a bit of the Rossi in him - able to find time on Sunday.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2022 Motogp League.

whatarush
I should be at 130 with a total of 26 points for the last round

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2022 Motogp League.

and I should be 6' tall with a 30" waist.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2022 Motogp League.

grado
whatarush wrote
motogrady wrote
I should be at 130 with a total of 26 points for the last round
Will go over it tonight guy.
Been slammed at, haven’t even seen the race, DVR didn’t record it.

Thanks for letting me know👍

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2022 Motogp League.

whatarush
No worries…looks like you didn’t add MM points to my total.

If you still haven’t is the race. Here it is behind bars.

https://youtu.be/InMVjBDHImc

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2022 Motogp League.

grado
Administrator
whatarush wrote
No worries…looks like you didn’t add MM points to my total.

If you still haven’t is the race. Here it is behind bars.

https://youtu.be/InMVjBDHImc
Ya.  Here’s the revised Rd. 5 Figures.
Thx again for the heads up Whatarush👍

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2022 Motogp League.