Cyclevisor.com 2022 Motogp League.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2022 Motogp League.

Looks good - except you gave our friend Spies Lives as extra 30 points (should be 114 - sorry, SL!)
Seeing that I tied with you for this round, I was all like Tardozzi...

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2022 Motogp League.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2022 Motogp League.

motogrady

Cyclevisor Motogp League Rd. 7 Standings.

Teams.

1. Fat2. 218*

2. Oldironnow. 204

3. Whatarush. 195

4. Motogrady.  186

5. Mad4theCrest.  174

6. SpiesLives.  144

*Highpoint for this event with 43.

Check em guys.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2022 Motogp League.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2022 Motogp League.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2022 Motogp League.

motogrady

Whew.

Ya, Fat2 on a roll.  Seems he’s always right in it.

But me, I ain’t too concerned.

Look at that schedule.

………lots of racin left

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2022 Motogp League.

oldironnow
Very-kinda-hard to get excited about moving up two spots when Fat2 keeps stomping us.

Good on ya, man! Way to hire!

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2022 Motogp League.

Thanks for the congrats guys.
I won’t get excited until MM can get up on those steps as well. I have to wonder if he will ever get alien label again.
Of course the bike is not built just for him anymore.

Man, Bagnia bagged some teams.
Team MotoG took a major hit. Shame Quartararo couldn’t have let the champagne flow to add 12 more points in.

It’s still a tight race. Won’t take much for a take over of the top step.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2022 Motogp League.

In Marquez’s absence team 2Fat will be hiring Aleix Espargaro.

Quartararo
Miller
Espargaro

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2022 Motogp League.

motogrady

Cyclevisor Motogp League rd 8 Standings.

1. Fat2.  245

2. Oldironnow. 235

3. Motogrady. 234*

4. Whatarush. 217

5. Mad4theCrest. 200

6. SpiesLives.  154

*Hipoint for the event with 48.

Check em guys.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2022 Motogp League.

motogrady

Thoughts.......1st off, this was a pretty good race.  The long straight showed the Ducati's
raw power.  Bagnalia rode great, took advantage of a strong bike, and kept his cool.
Quartarano showed, horsepower ain't all.  Some say it's 80% rider, 20% bike.  Don't know if I'd go that far, but in this case pretty darn close.  Loved seeing the Aprilias making waves.  With Marquez taking time off, Honda is in dire straights.  O wella.

As far as the league, it's still any teams game.  I'm sure a few are contemplating which rider would help their cause in a swap at the Summer break.  Grado has already put Martin on notice, pick it up or he's gone mid season.  With Team mg grabbing 1st and 2nd
at this event, one fact is not lost on management. Martin with a 3rd would have made it a hat trick for the team, putting them in first place, and making history as the 1st team to go 1,2 and 3 in a league event.  Miller really hurts Team Fat2 with a crap finish.  Not enough to lose 1st in the standings, but it does give up ground to 2 teams that are breathing down Fat2s neck.  Oldiron and  Mad 4 the crest hold their own with so so events.
SpiesLives, along with a few other teams get to change out a rider next week.
Which should, if the picks are prudent, make things interesting.
Best wishes to Mark Marquez, it's been a tuff road for him.
Team mg gets the HiPoint with a 48 this week, and needed it.
And that my friends, are a few thoughts for the week.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2022 Motogp League.

Congratulations on the high points MG. Good management right dar.
I can see why Martin has been given notice. He should of given you the hat trick.
Miller is in kind of the same boat. He shod done better. If he can’t pull himself out of the funk he may be getting the Alpinestar to the curb. Question is, what Duc goes in the mix for team 2Fat? Baggie-eyes???

Ducati seems to have the bike dialed in but their riders don’t seem to be dialed in. Maybe Quartararo on a Ducati??
I’d pay to see that.

Honda definitely is in trouble. Got a bike that seems worthy but the rider they built the bike for has a broken wing.
Interesting that Marc is coming to America to get that wing fixed. That Mayo Clinic is supposed to be the best at just about anything. Although they told me they couldn’t fix me.
I hope Marc has better luck with them than I did.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2022 Motogp League.

whatarush
With Marc going under the knife again. Team WhatARush has resigned Bagnaia

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2022 Motogp League.

With Marquez in the USA post-op, oldironnow racing requests from League Operations the approval to sign M. Quartararo.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2022 Motogp League.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2022 Motogp League.

motogrady
Cyclevisor.com Motogp League Rd. 9 Standings.

1. Fat2. 283

2. Motogrady. 279*

3. Oldironnow. 260

4. Whatarush. 241

5. Mad4theCrest. 215

6. SpiesLives. 176

*HiPoint for this event with 45 points.

Check ‘em guys.  3 teams changed riders.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2022 Motogp League.

oldironnow
Congrats MotoG - that's a nice haul this round, and it could been amazing-er!

Thanks to League Control for the late lineup change to oldironnowracing.