Cyclevisor.com 2023 Motogp League.

12345 ... 9

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2023 Motogp League.

motogrady

Thoughts……..none fit to print🤬

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2023 Motogp League.

Question for Grado and the league: are we going to include the sprint race results or just the main event results? I know not everyone got their picks in ahead of the sprint race this weekend, but will those short races be included going forward?

Edited to add: Marc rode like a stupid reckless rookie. A significant penalty should ensue 😡
No Sprint included this year.

I tell ya, I’ve had Marc picked and on my team twice before.
And got rid of him like real quick.
I really like the attitude, the go get it moxie he brings.
And that played in me picking him.
I was, still am, thinking 2, 3 years older, having been hurt real bad, would calm him down a bit this time around.

One wonders about his age tho, reflex and stamina wise.
Especially with the way he rides.

I guess we will see!

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2023 Motogp League.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2023 Motogp League.

Question for Grado and the league: are we going to include the sprint race results or just the main event results? I know not everyone got their picks in ahead of the sprint race this weekend, but will those short races be included going forward?

Edited to add: Marc rode like a stupid reckless rookie. A significant penalty should ensue 😡
It’s probably easier on the race point counter just to count the points from one race is my opinion but it doesn’t matter to me.

And yes,,, 99 pulled a rookie move.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2023 Motogp League.

Question for Grado and the league: are we going to include the sprint race results or just the main event results? I know not everyone got their picks in ahead of the sprint race this weekend, but will those short races be included going forward?

Edited to add: Marc rode like a stupid reckless rookie. A significant penalty should ensue 😡
It’s probably easier on the race point counter just to count the points from one race is my opinion but it doesn’t matter to me.

And yes,,, 99 pulled a rookie move.
Well..for us, it’s not pure laziness.
Unless someone shows up late, we’ve got 5 guys.
It’s not hard.

But, why?
I mean, when they start counting it towards the title, that’s a different story.

On top of that, let’s see how many guys The Sprints take out during the season.

I’ve got a feeling, like a few have mentioned already,
it’s going to go like SBK or MotoAmerica.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2023 Motogp League.

motogrady

Rumor has Marc Marquez out for this weekend.
Broken right wrist or hand.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2023 Motogp League.

Some nice signatures if you want them😀

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2023 Motogp League.

whatarush

But, why?
I mean, when they start counting it towards the title, that’s a different story.
.
The Sprint race points do count towards the Championship

And yes Marc is out for the next rd.

https://www.motogp.com/en/news/2023/03/27/marquez-to-miss-argentina-gp/451074

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2023 Motogp League.

motogrady
whatarush wrote
motogrady wrote

But, why?
I mean, when they start counting it towards the title, that’s a different story.
.
The Sprint race points do count towards the Championship

And yes Marc is out for the next rd.

https://www.motogp.com/en/news/2023/03/27/marquez-to-miss-argentina-gp/451074
How so?
The last I saw they were going to record them, and maybe recognize them to kind of put in a riders portfolio.
But they were not going to count towards the Championship.

If they are going to count well by all means we will include them.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2023 Motogp League.

whatarush
I’m good with just using the main GP race points towards our championship. Here is a screenshot of the current points. They show Bagnaia leading with 37 points. 12 from the sprint and 25 from the main.

I can’t find it right now. But there is a site that shows how they are awarding points. I thought I seen that they also are awarding the rider one point for the fast lap in the race.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2023 Motogp League.

motogrady
whatarush wrote
I’m good with just using the main GP race points towards our championship. Here is a screenshot of the current points. They show Bagnaia leading with 37 points. 12 from the sprint and 25 from the main.

I can’t find it right now. But there is a site that shows how they are awarding points. I thought I seen that they also are awarding the rider one point for the fast lap in the race.
No we will tally just as DORNA does.
It might take a bit until a procedure gets worked out.
It will either be Saturday and Sunday together,
but probably keep ‘em separate.

Thanks for the heads up. 👍

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2023 Motogp League.

whatarush
Some nice signatures if you want them😀

Apparently since the FIM made/worded the penalty for the Argentina Rd. And with Marc not racing in it, the penalty is void and does not carry over to his next race.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2023 Motogp League.

oldironnow
Thanks to League direction and members for allowing my belated hires.

It was done in the blind.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2023 Motogp League.

oldironnow
Post race -

I'm accusing aero in having a hand the latest MM torpedo.

Sure, aggressive early, but the wind was up, and maybe the 93 Honda was experiencing very good traction. But MM ducked right in behind a tight group of three riders, perhaps right into a wind shadow.

MM described the frontend as locking up: loss of front grip without aero.

More airfence for these aero-sleds.

No aero outside of lines described by the foot peg mounts.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2023 Motogp League.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2023 Motogp League.

motogrady

Cyclevisor.com Motogp Rd 1 Standings.

1. Mad4thecrest. 67

2. Whatarush. 55

3. Fat2. 54

4. OldIron. 52

5. Mg. 31.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2023 Motogp League.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2023 Motogp League.

motogrady

Check ‘em guys.

I’m still working on streamlining a way to do the whole weeknd on one sheet. This will have to do for now.

Remember everyone gets a free replacement
this round. (It’s in the rules).

Remember everyone gets to replace if their rider can’t show up.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2023 Motogp League.

oldironnow
Thanks for the work.
Thanks for the word.