Cyclevisor.com 2023 Motogp League.

123456 ... 9

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2023 Motogp League.

Thanks for the work.
Thanks for the word.
No problems guy, I find it somewhat enjoyable.

I’m gonna have to let MM go before this weeks Sprint.
He’s reported gonna be a no show.
There’s lost points.
Then, when he comes back I believe he’s gonna serve the penalty for the first round.
More lost points.
Then, you’re left with the same MM.
The other 2 guys, Martin and Miller,
they’re good.
But MM, he’s got Togo.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2023 Motogp League.

oldironnow
I'm thinking the same thing.
Thanks for the extra clarity.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2023 Motogp League.

whatarush
With Marc out with an injury, Team whatarush has signed Vinales as his replacement.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2023 Motogp League.

motogrady
whatarush wrote
With Marc out with an injury, Team whatarush has signed Vinales as his replacement.
Duly noted.

He’s on my short list also.
I like that he’s on an Aprilla.
He’s got experience.
Ya, he’s a good pick.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2023 Motogp League.

whatarush wrote
With Marc out with an injury, Team whatarush has signed Vinales as his replacement.
Good pick, I believe.
The Aprilia team surprised me last weekend.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2023 Motogp League.

motogrady
Team Motogrady replaces Marc Marquez with Marco Bezzecchi.

This makes Team MG going into Round 2

Miller
Martin
Bezzecchi

Team oldironnow requests approval to hire Bastianini in place of MM.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2023 Motogp League.

Team oldironnow requests approval to hire Bastianini in place of MM.
Duly noted.
Starting with tomorrow’s GP team Oldironnow will
be:

Bagnalia
Quartarano
Bastianini

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2023 Motogp League.

motogrady

Cyclevisor.com MotoGp League Rd 2 Sprint Race.

Combined points standings.

1. Mad4thecrest. 71

2. Whatarush. 62

3. Fatfat. 61

4. Oldironnow. 57

5. Mg.   42

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2023 Motogp League.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2023 Motogp League.

motogrady

Cyclevisor.com. Motogp League Rd 2 Standings

1. Mad4theCrest. 101

2. Motogrady. 88

3. FatFat. 81

4. Whatarush. 67

5. Oldironnow. 66

Please check 'em guys.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2023 Motogp League.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2023 Motogp League.

Bagnia sure did put some goose eggs across the board.
I’m starting think I made the wrong pick on Quartararo.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2023 Motogp League.

Bagnia sure did put some goose eggs across the board.
I’m starting think I made the wrong pick on Quartararo.
I’m with ya on Bagnaia blowing it for a lot of guys this week.
Biggest surprise tho, to me anyway, is Zarco.

Where the heck did he come from?
Thought he was kinda done.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2023 Motogp League.

Where the heck did he come from?
Thought he was kinda done.
I think it’s because my wife has him on her team in our home league.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2023 Motogp League.

oldironnow
I always end up cheering for Zarco's success and at the same time rueing not hiring him....

And speaking of Quartararo, I picked all three of my riders knowing they all have serious man/machine issues, but I was hoping they could pull something out of the hat.

Will have to see.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2023 Motogp League.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2023 Motogp League.

motogrady

As Fat2 mentioned in another thread, no MM this week.
Which makes one wonder……..why was he so good at that track…..and which will step up for the win now that the door is left open?

Could it be……
Bagnaia cool, collected and the works powerhouse Ducati?
Zarco and Aprilla?
One of the fearless, never been hurt young guns?
Might all the bad karma, and press finally get to Fabio and
unleash The Beast?

Who’s the cowboy gonna be this week.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2023 Motogp League.

oldironnow
Bastianini won last year.
Rins in 2019.

I wonder if Rins can pull something out of that wretched Honda bag?

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2023 Motogp League.

I hired Zarco in hopes he'd provide steady top 7 or 8 finishes. So far so good. 😉

123456 ... 9