MotoGP League

Re: MotoGP League

For the record, Team MG replaces Oliveria
with Bagnaia.
Is that to repair a League scoring error?
Or going forward, Olivera is off Team MG?
Oliveria has been let go.
As per item #10 in rulebook.

Going forward TeamMg riders are….

Mir
Giannantonio
Bagnaia

Re: MotoGP League

oldironnow
Rule #10 being invoked, Team MG has a new rider.

Good hunting.

Re: MotoGP League

whatarush
Thank you, I feel it would have been better if Michelin could make tires more consistent. Aleix was reeling in Binder towards the end of the sprint race. But according to him the GP race was a nightmare.

"Yesterday when I went to sleep, I was 100% sure that I would win the race. This is how I felt. Everything can happen, but the race was a nightmare. I was extremely slow. 53s all race. Yesterday I did 52.4 on lap eight of the Sprint, so it was embarrassing."

Re: MotoGP League

whatarush
Team whatarush is using rule #10 as well and switching A.Espargaro for M.Marquez

Martin
B.Binder
M.Marquez

Re: MotoGP League

grado
Administrator
whatarush wrote
Team whatarush is using rule #10 as well and switching A.Espargaro for M.Marquez

Martin
B.Binder
M.Marquez
Good move.

Re: MotoGP League

Portimão Round 2 -

Team whatarush, building a head of steam early in the season, continues its first-round domination, while Team Bookworm moves up two spots to midpack.

whatarush.        126
oldironnow.       113
Team 2Fat.          92
Team Bookworm  44
(Zoom)^2.          39
Team MG.            29

Re: MotoGP League

Dang, WAR is going to be the team to chase this year

Re: MotoGP League

oldironnow
2024 Teams through Austin

Team ZoomZoom
Mark Marquez
Alex Marquez
Maverick Vinalles

Team Bookworm
Miller
Marino
Acosta

What rush
Martin
B.Binder
M Marquez

Mg
Mir
Bagnaia
Giannantonio

Team 2Fat
M. Marquez
Martin
R. Fernandez Go USA

Oldiron now
Martin
Aleix Esp
Acosta

Re: MotoGP League

Austin League Shift

oldironnow 173
whatarush 162
FAT2          124
ZoomZoom  86
Bookworm   76
MG              52

oldironnow and ZoomZoom advance single spots after the Texas Tango.
Will 93 ever stop being a ground magnet ??
Will Martin come through for big points ??

Stay tuned !
Make your pre-mid-season trades !

Re: MotoGP League

Will 93 ever stop being a ground magnet ??
Will Martin come through for big points ??
I hope so. I want to see him on the podium again.
Acosta is really making it tuff on my team.
I knew Fernandez was not going to bring in big points and was hoping MM and Martin would bring in enough to carry him along.

Re: MotoGP League

I made an error.
Fernandez caged two points in Sunday’s full race, and I did not add them to Team Fat2’s total.
Now at 124.

Re: MotoGP League

oldironnow
More errors.
My appologies.
This should be correct.
Team ZoomZoom knows spreadsheets and did the heavy lifting to put this on a spreadsheet.
It turns out I made some gross errors in gathering numbers after each meeting. Likely from jumping to the wrong forum page to gather previous race points earned.

oldironnow racing 173
Team whatarush   165
Team Fat2            123
Team ZoomZoom  106
MG Racing              82
Team Bookworm     76

Re: MotoGP League

Thank you sir.

Re: MotoGP League

grado

It’s the sprints that are making it hard.

Many thanks to both of you, time and effort
are greatly appreciated.

As far as the season goes, I’m bummed.

But hey, it’s still very early in the game.
I’m in it to win it!

Re: MotoGP League

oldironnow
This should be the spreadsheet form of The League:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/0/d/1hkIZ_KgflCp7OI6tSbYwb3Zbzy4lhs_YdBB-3V28LLM/htmlview