Racing

12345 ... 42

Re: Re:AMA Supercross

oldironnow
Nice.
Let's go Jerez!

Re: Re:AMA Supercross

Dovi broke his collarbone racing dirt track. Went under the nice Sunday night.
They believe he will be ready for Jerez.
Let’s hope.

https://www.gpone.com/en/2020/06/28/motogp/dovizioso-will-be-operated-in-the-evening-the-goal-is-to-be-at-the-jerez-gp.html?amp

Re: MotoAmerica round 2 race 1

https://youtu.be/E_5rfEBC9TA

This guy Bo bi Aire has it going on.

Check out some of the styles.  The carousel, the way guys are dragging elbows, the leg thing to help with braking.  Def cool.

Good fight for 3rd.

One wonders, any of these guys, how would they do in Motogp?

Re: MotoAmerica round 2 race 2

motogrady

https://youtu.be/MgbLa_DCgjM

Geez, this can be a bit to keep track of.
Round 2, race 2, Honas Superbike, 2nd event at Road America, an AMA Championship Sponsored Series, brought to you by MotoAmerica.

Say that 3 times.

Re: MotoAmerica round 2 race 2

Re: MotoAmerica round 2 race 2

oldironnow
What up, Mad'? :)

So far I've just streamed Twins Cup.

Re: MotoAmerica round 2 race 2

There has been pretty good racing behind the number 1 bike for the box I think.

But ya, Cameron running away with 3 out of 4 is helping only him and his team.
Kinda sucks for the series.   But what ya gonna do?  I refuse to watch World Superbike, it's like the officials fix each and every race with their selective rpm limits.

But ya Mad4TheCrest, it's scattered the way it's on the tube.  Along with the naming of the sponsors in the series title.  I mean, it sounds like Hondos, or whatever they are, created and run it.  I know, without the money there is nothing.  But, building the prestige of the series to me is paramount.
Wayne, IMO, should push in the title that, 1, it's the American National Championship.  Then that it's AMA.  Then either that it's run by MotoAmerica or sponsored by Hondos.

In other words, take a page out of the FIM book.  Those guys know how to play their thing up.
Take American Supercross. Even tho, at best, AMASX holds one round outside the States, on a good year, in Canada, you can not watch a round and not hear "an FIM World Championship Event" thrown in there.  . It's funny.  They send a guy over from Europe as a referee, or whatever they call him, and all of a sudden it's their event.

But, they get their name out there to what's called, at times, the most watched dirt bike racing series on the planet.

All that aside, good to see u stop by guy.  Really

Re: MotoAmerica round 2 race 2

Re: MotoAmerica round 2 race 2

oldironnow
Sorry if you're not into facebook, as that video will only play if one allows facebook to 'track' you.
That's what the dropdown said.
And I didn't get to see the video, as I do not partake in facebook.

Re: MotoAmerica round 2 race 2

oldironnow
I'm still a WSBK fan.

Aprilia privateer entry for 2020:

Linkageness

Re: MotoAmerica round 2 race 2

oldironnow
Camier dumped.
Melandri in.
At Barni Racing on a Panigale V4R.

Allred
Excellent (as usual) race report by KC!

Re: MotoAmerica round 2 race 2

Re: MotoAmerica round 2 race 2

Camier can't catch a break (unless we're talking bones).

Melandri, really? They can't scrape the barrel's bottom a little harder?
The comfort of the known versus unknown quantities.

An indication of the breakdown in the racing business' feeder system.

https://motoamerica.com/atlanta/

Re: MotoAmerica round 2 race 2

oldironnow
And, WSBK at the 'flying saucer' track, since all the Dorna system is up from MotoGP:

https://www.worldsbk.com/en/event/ESP2/2020
Supports splitting everywhere.
12345 ... 42