Uncle Ernie’s Place

1 ... 3456789

Re: Fwd: Uncle Ernie’s Place

Fatfatboy
For sale???

Re: Fwd: Uncle Ernie’s Place

motogrady

Lol!.............fat2 got a case of Beezeritis......and he's got it bad😀

Re: Fwd: Uncle Ernie’s Place

Fatfatboy
Bwaaahhhhaaa.
Lisa asked me what was so funny.

She laughed too.

Re: Fwd: Uncle Ernie’s Place

motogrady

I'll tell you what Kirk.
This whole story, a kind of masterpiece created by the guy that lived it, acquired by a guy that seems to want to carry it on thru another generation.......

It's one of the coolest things I've seen come down the pike in quite awhile.

Re: Fwd: Uncle Ernie’s Place

m143
This post was updated on .
Here is a pic. posted by UE on ADV.

Re: Fwd: Uncle Ernie’s Place

Allred
Fatfatboy wrote
For sale???
No, sorry FatFat, just a pic I ran across while in "Beeza mode", I'm sure it has been snapped up by now.

It is so interesting because it is so original and unmolested.

Even though it has the large European style gas tank, and a fully enclosed rear chain guard (extremely unusual for the US), I think it must be a US location machine due to the lack of a visible UK license holder, and lack of front license plate. ......plus the high bars are a giveaway too.

I notice there is an equally dusty Honda CB750 K series in the foreground, also with high US-type handlebars.

I don't know anything about the Moto Guzzi in the background, there's so little of it visible, and I know little about them anyway.

Re: Fwd: Uncle Ernie’s Place

Allred

It just doesn't get any more radical than this!

Everyone should visit the IOM TT Races at least once in their lifetime.

Re: Fwd: Uncle Ernie’s Place

Fatfatboy
^ great action.  The guy at 1:30 looks like he is rethinking his viewing spot.
Watching some of the viewers reactions is fantastic. I hope the TT comes back after this mess and I hope to make it there someday.

In keeping on them,
Harvey Williams on a BSA 125 Bantom at the TT.

Re: Fwd: Uncle Ernie’s Place

Re: Fwd: Uncle Ernie’s Place

USD forks.
And a cig.
I imagine the smoke is habitual, or some level of mentally necessary, but I wonder if there's an incidental or maybe even conscious need for it as a reminder to keep tucked in to stay out of the air AND keep it lit.

He seems to have an appreciation for aero, or just almost highsided.

https://www.mediastorehouse.com/bikesport-tt-race-pics/public/laying-job-19925749.html

Re: Fwd: Uncle Ernie’s Place

Allred
oldironnow wrote
USD forks.
Standard for all BSA Bantams.

oldironnow wrote
 And a cig.  I imagine the smoke is habitual, or some level of mentally necessary, but I wonder if there's an incidental or maybe even conscious need for it as a reminder to keep tucked in to stay out of the air AND keep it lit.
I can attest to the habitual/mental necessity part. Prior to the ridiculous helmet laws I often used to test-ride motorcycles while (habitually) smoking a cigarette. It was a futile operation, similar to the effect of superchargers, the pressurized feed of oxygen to a lit cigarette at speed on a motorcycle means that its lifespan (the cigarette) is extremely brief! So brief that I am doubting the fact that the "cigarette" in Harvey's mouth is lit. The picture is taken at Ballaugh Bridge, 17+ miles from the start, and there is no way a cigarette could last more than a 1/4 mile on a motorcycle at speed (and there is no way he could have lit one while riding!!!) LOL!

(p.s. I did finally quit smoking 8 years ago)

Re: Fwd: Uncle Ernie’s Place

Fatfatboy
Got to get out for a little putt today.
Felt good get some sun on the knuckles.

Stopped by my favorite look out for a Camel and a view. Aaahh.

Re: Fwd: Uncle Ernie’s Place

Allred
Fatfatboy wrote
Got to get out for a little putt today.
Felt good get some sun on the knuckles.
FatFat, you and I were at different locales together today!!

Re: Fwd: Uncle Ernie’s Place

m143
This explains why I'm so attracted to motorcycles.

Re: Fwd: Uncle Ernie’s Place

Allred
m143 wrote
This explains why I'm so attracted to motorcycles.

DAMN! That explains everything!!!!!!!!!

Re: Fwd: Uncle Ernie’s Place

Fatfatboy
Now that is tenacity.

Re: Fwd: Uncle Ernie’s Place

oldironnow
Further adventures in "Cars Are Dangerous."

Re: Fwd: Uncle Ernie’s Place

Fatfatboy
The beautiful white dogwoods are in full bloom. I can see them poking out amongst the bare forest.
Spring is starting!!!

Re: Fwd: Uncle Ernie’s Place

Fatfatboy
Talk about throwing a wrench into your day.

Re: Fwd: Uncle Ernie’s Place

oldironnow
1 ... 3456789