Uncle Ernie’s Place

1234 ... 27

Uncle Ernie’s Place

One thread I always enjoyed at CW was Uncle Ernie’s Random Photo thread. Always loved seeing his photos and all the photos you all shared showing us time laps of your lives. So I thought I would continue it on in honor of Uncle Ernie.

The man himself.

Re: Uncle Ernie’s Place

Another shot of the legend with his mother.

Re: Uncle Ernie’s Place

Random shot from Sunday afternoon ride.

Re: Uncle Ernie’s Place

m143
somewhere in FLA. some time ago.

Re: Uncle Ernie’s Place

^Good times right there.

Re: Uncle Ernie’s Place

Kawtippin
Hummmm....Is this thing on???

Helllllooooo?

Lol. Just checking to see if I am doing this right? Happy to be back with the gang! Who is this young hooligan?

Re: Uncle Ernie’s Place

grado
Administrator
Kawtippin hey guy!
Cool u found us.👌

This place is a work in progress.
Hopefully it’ll get better.

Again, glad to see another refugee from the CWF site.

As far as the pic, I dunno, some kind of movie star i believe🤔

Re: Uncle Ernie’s Place

Kawtippin
Lol!  Ahhhh youth!

What happened? I wake up and see this old man in the mirror every morning.

 Great that you got this site up and running. Hope I can contribute a little somethin' now and again.

 Be well buddy. This virus business is dead serious around the nyc area.  Hope it gets better soon for all of us.

On Thu, Apr 2, 2020, 11:34 AM grado [via Cyclevisor.com] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Kawtippin hey guy!
Cool u found us.👌

This place is a work in progress.
Hopefully it’ll get better.

Again, glad to see another refugee from the CWF site.

As far as the pic, I dunno, some kind of movie star i believe🤔

http://cyclevisor-com.215758.n8.nabble.com/Uncle-Ernie-s-Place-tp55p88.html
To unsubscribe from Uncle Ernie’s Place, click here.
NAML

Fwd: Uncle Ernie’s Place

Kawtippin

What happened? I wake up and see this old man in the mirror every morning.

 Great that you got this site up and running. Hope I can contribute a little somethin' now and again.

 Be well buddy. This virus business is dead serious around the nyc area.  Hope it gets better soon for all of us.

On Thu, Apr 2, 2020, 11:34 AM grado [via Cyclevisor.com] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Kawtippin hey guy!
Cool u found us.👌

This place is a work in progress.
Hopefully it’ll get better.

Again, glad to see another refugee from the CWF site.

As far as the pic, I dunno, some kind of movie star i believe🤔

http://cyclevisor-com.215758.n8.nabble.com/Uncle-Ernie-s-Place-tp55p88.html
To unsubscribe from Uncle Ernie’s Place, click here.
NAML

http://cyclevisor-com.215758.n8.nabble.com/Uncle-Ernie-s-Place-tp55p90.html
To unsubscribe from Uncle Ernie’s Place, click here.
NAML

Re: Fwd: Uncle Ernie’s Place

Hey KT,, glad to see ya popin in.

Speaking of youth, here’s me and my older brother next to dads old BSA

Re: Fwd: Uncle Ernie’s Place

Kawtippin
That is a way cool bike!
Great that dad was an enthusiast and you got to grow up around bikes.

  I hope your step bro made out ok after that mishap up here. I felt so rotten about that.
 Please give him my best wishes.

On Thu, Apr 2, 2020, 1:01 PM Fatfatboy [via Cyclevisor.com] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hey KT,, glad to see ya popin in.

Speaking of youth, here’s me and my older brother next to dads old BSA

There once was a biker named Double-Fat. Who rode all over like a cafeined gnat.
When he once tried some Frenchy booze, His skills improved the more he wooz'd-
And he was heard to mumble, "Dood- that's where it's AT!"Uncle Ernie-4-24-2011

http://cyclevisor-com.215758.n8.nabble.com/Uncle-Ernie-s-Place-tp55p92.html
To unsubscribe from Uncle Ernie’s Place, click here.
NAML

Re: Fwd: Uncle Ernie’s Place

m143
Hello kt.

Re: Fwd: Uncle Ernie’s Place

Kawtippin
We gotta ride again this year! That was ouy by Hawks Nest. Port Jervis NY.

Re: Fwd: Uncle Ernie’s Place

Kawtippin
Actually......wasn't Hawks Nest. That was the overlook by West Point. Storm King Hwwy (Rt. 218).

Re: Fwd: Uncle Ernie’s Place

Kawtippin
Hummmm.....why am I not seeing a spot to add image?
Can type text, but no add image thing?
Used to be.

Re: Fwd: Uncle Ernie’s Place

m143
Insert image

Re: Fwd: Uncle Ernie’s Place

grado

Re: Fwd: Uncle Ernie’s Place

grado
Kawtippin wrote
Hummmm.....why am I not seeing a spot to add image?
Can type text, but no add image thing?
Used to be.
Try this.
Hit reply
Hit insert image
Hit choose from file, if you are pulling it from your photos on your computer. Click on the pic u want and hit done.
Hit copy from internet if you are just gonna grab something off the internet.
Choose size.  Small or medium is what I go for. Big sometimes comes back and says too big.
Hit insert
Hit preview.
If it looks good hit upload.

Now if someone can tell me how to imbed YouTube stuff I’d be grateful. I keep forgetting to ask support.

Re: Fwd: Uncle Ernie’s Place

Re: Fwd: Uncle Ernie’s Place

Grado,
 To embed a Youtube vido;
Go to Youtube video you want to embed. Under the video there is a SHARE tab. Click it. A window will pop up. Click the EMBED tab. Copy the link.
Come back here in your REPLY box. Click the EMBED tab that is to the right of the INSERT IMAGE tab in the upper tool bar.
A box will show up. Click the EMBED TAGS and this will show up;<nabble_embed></nabble_embed>
Paste your video in between the >< in the nabble thingie.

This is from a computer. I've not tried a phone yet.

1234 ... 27