Cyclevisor.com 2020 Motogp League.

1 ... 3456789 ... 11

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2020 Motogp League.

Team points as of Round 4

Fat2. 36+30+16+39=121
Oldiron.  25+25+24+14=88
Mg. 25+52+27+14=118
Spies. 24+53+12+16=105
Mad4. 23+31+27+39=120
Allred. 0+51+25+44=120

Team standings as of round 4

1/. Fat2. 121
2/. Allred. 120. Tied.
3/. Mad4. 120. Tied.
4/. Mg. 118
5/. SpiesLives. 105
6/.  Oldiron. 88

Thoughts.  Gotta look up how Motogp breaks a tie.  It's happened twice already. Wanna be ready for the final.
Allred, with zippo in round 1 has a good day and is right in it.
Oldiron gets burned by Rins, with a costly mistake that loses him 25 points
Fat 2 jumps in the lead, but not by much.
Spies lives has all his guys finish, but none place higher than 8th.
motogrady has a brief glimpse of leading, but the Zarco crash costs him.
Mad4 has a good day, putting him in a tie for 2nd.

Top points earner this week, Allred with 44.

Just one point. That’s all it takes to be a champion sometimes.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2020 Motogp League.

I would think he was scared.

But,

The announcers said some riders went back out on worn fronts, as they had used up their tire allocation for the weekend.

Vinales had harsh words for the crew when he returned to the box.

Either he was pissed that the setup was wrong, or he was displaying his anger at not having the tires he wanted, or, he was just pissed at himself and projecting.

.

I read that a slipping clutch what got him after the second start.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2020 Motogp League.

Enjoy it while you can, buddy.

Any one of my bassackward team can submarine one of your guys next week.

LOL, yep "there's many a slip twix cup and lip".

I have Rossi, the most experienced, consistent, dependable rider out there.

I have Dovi, who is "as mad and hell and not going to take it any more".

And Quartararo, the new kid on the block who is looking for a championship.

I'm feeling confident............

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2020 Motogp League.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2020 Motogp League.

Don't feel too confident, Allred. My boy Binder will do better this weekend given he's had some practice now, assuming he can stay away from guys like mad teammate Pol and Zap 'em Zarco.  Mir is for real and Maverick might get up on the right side of the bed.
LOL, sounds like a lot of ifs & buts!

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2020 Motogp League.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2020 Motogp League.

motogrady

Round 5 results

1 Miguel Oliveira POR Red Bull KTM Tech3
2 Jack Miller AUS Pramac Ducati (GP20)
3 Pol Espargaro SPA Red Bull KTM (RC16)
4 Joan Mir SPA Suzuki Ecstar (GSX-RR)
5 Andrea Dovizioso ITA Ducati Team (GP20)
6 Alex Rins SPA Suzuki Ecstar (GSX-RR)
7 Takaaki Nakagami JPN LCR Honda (RC213V)
8 Brad Binder RSA Red Bull KTM (RC16)*
9 Valentino Rossi ITA Monster Yamaha (YZR-M1)
10 Iker Lecuona SPA Red Bull KTM Tech3 (RC16)*
11 Danilo Petrucci ITA Ducati Team (GP20) +5.918s
12 Aleix Espargaro SPA Aprilia Gresini (RS-GP) +6.411s
13 Fabio Quartararo FRA Petronas Yamaha (YZR-M1)
14 Johann Zarco FRA Reale Avintia (GP19) +7.454s
15 Franco Morbidelli ITA Petronas Yamaha (YZR-M1)

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2020 Motogp League.

motogrady

No changes in the teams this week.

Team points after round 5, with current standings.

1/. Allred. 0+51+25+44+21=141. Tied

2/. Mad4.  23+31+27+39+21=.  141. Tied

3/. Fat2.  36+30+16+39+14=.  135

4/. Mg.  25+52+27+14+5=123.

5/.  SpiesLives.  24+53+12+16+3=108

6/. Oldiron.  25+25+24+14+13=101

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2020 Motogp League.

motogrady

Thoughts.......low scores for all it seems.  Mad4 and Allred top that list with 21 each.
Out of a possible 61.
Mg gets hurt with the Zarco thing.  I'll leave that with that. Vins hurts a few.
You would think Blue could figure out the stoppers, but I guess not.  Bummer to hear about MM.
Hope it's not some kind of nerve issue.

Somehow, mad4 and Allred climb from the basement to the top of the heap this week.

Well, it's 3 weeks off.
Lot of time to heal.
And heads to clear.
And figure out how to bleed a hydraulic system.

Hey, on the bright side, Vinales looks like he could have a backup career here in the States if he wants.

https://youtu.be/77ci5yutQPg

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2020 Motogp League.

oldironnow
Way to go Allred and Mad4'!

So why aren't the Yamahas running the 'heavy mass' calipers?

I think the problem with Yamaha's MotoGP effort lies with the manager.

Note: The rain light comes on when the M1 leaves the ground...

I hope I have deep pockets to run this team.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2020 Motogp League.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2020 Motogp League.

Way to go Allred and Mad4'!
Where's Quartararo when you need him?

And Dovi needs to do better!!

And Rossi needs to pull his damned finger out!!!!

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2020 Motogp League.

motogrady
On the brake issue over at blue.

Apparently all of the Yamaha riders are braking harder to compensate for the lack of power.

Plus, Bremco brought out a new generation
of brakes, and all but Maverick are using them.
Maverick it is said did not like the feel of the new ones.
All the others, are using them.

And everyone’s saying they are just going faster, and even the new generation Bremco is just barely handling them.

Allred
We may see some bacon slicers here pretty soon!!!!!! LOL!

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2020 Motogp League.

motogrady
Allred wrote
We may see some bacon slicers here pretty soon!!!!!! LOL!
😀

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2020 Motogp League.

Allred wrote
We may see some bacon slicers here pretty soon!!!!!! LOL!
HAhaaahaaaa!

Time to 'Allred' some bacon slicers onto the Team Yamaha bikes.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2020 Motogp League.

Congratulations Allred and Mad4. Enjoy it while you can. San Marino is coming up and both Quart and Maverick do well there and they are my top team runners.
Just hope that they can get the stoppers fixed.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2020 Motogp League.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2020 Motogp League.

motogrady

Team points after rd 6.