Cyclevisor.com 2021 Motogp League

1 ... 8910111213

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2021 Motogp League

The MG Team is rockin it.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2021 Motogp League

The MG Team is rockin it.
Yes, if my guys finish 1st, 2nd & 3rd in all of the next 5 races, and Grady scores less than 27 in each of the races........I can beat him!!!!!!!

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2021 Motogp League

Allred
And the blue ribbon goes to FatFat...

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2021 Motogp League

oldironnow
Allred wrote
And the blue ribbon goes to FatFat...
I bet he's done me in.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2021 Motogp League

Allred wrote
And the blue ribbon goes to FatFat...
I bet he's done me in.
If my calculations are correct your weak link was Zarco, and you came away with 34 points. FatFat led the pack with 44.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2021 Motogp League

motogrady

Cyclevisor.com Motogp League Standings Rd 14.

1. Mg. 461

2. Mad4theCrest. 381

3. Fat2. 375*

4. Oldiron. 370

5. Whatarush. 313

6. Allred. 290

7. SpiesLives. 278

*Hi point team at this event.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2021 Motogp League

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2021 Motogp League

motogrady

Well, everyone seems to hit on a few this round.  🙂

Congrats to Team Fat2.  High point Team on this event!

Looking back at this series, yikes, a few rounds, there were some pretty low scores.
I think 2 of the events, one team hit all zeros.🙁

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2021 Motogp League

‘Bout time this blind squirrel gets a nut.

With only four races left and MG’s picks, like Quartararo, he has one hand on the trophy 🏆.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2021 Motogp League

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2021 Motogp League

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2021 Motogp League

motogrady

Cyclevisor.com Motogp League Rd.15 Standings.

1. Mg. 494

2. Fat2. 428

3. Mad4theCrest.  407

4. Oldironnow.  399

5. Whatarush. 346

6. SpiesLives.  336*

7. Allred.  330

*High point team at this event. 👍

As usual check 'em boys.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2021 Motogp League

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2021 Motogp League

motogrady

Thoughts on 15.........Team FatFat continues a pretty good run.  With 3 rounds remaining
he moves past Mad4 and into 2nd place, just 66 points behind the lead team of motogrady.....Rossi continues to hurt Mad4.........Oldiron is hurt with Zarco crashing out, but not enough to lose a place in the standings......Zarco also hurts what a rush, but Marquez kind of saves the day for this team with his win......and even tho Team Allred has a good day with 40 points, it's Team SpiesLives with a stellar 58 points that moves him into 6th and puts Team Allred in the basement.

Congrats to Team SpiesLives. 58 points out of a possible 61, Highpoint Team of the week.
Not sure, but this might be the highest a team has ever scored in an event in the history of this league.  If his guy, Rins, who finished 4th, would have passed Bagnalia for 3rd,
he would have done what no one has to date, that is putting all 3 of his rider on the box.

Hey, maybe next time!

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2021 Motogp League

Grady,

Race Direction made a post-race decision to penalize Mir for his contact with Miller during the race, and dropped him down one finishing place.

This dropped Mir to 8th place (8 points) and raised Miller to 7th place (9 points)

This late call will affect everyone's CycleVisor League scores but Spieslives. (putting me even further in the basement!!!)

Thank you very much Allred.👍  Revised standings tomorrow.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2021 Motogp League

oldironnow
I had a feeling Zarco would lose his mind after I hired him.

Thanks for the Maths, MG!

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2021 Motogp League

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2021 Motogp League

https://youtu.be/MYcqToQzzGY

Thank you Grady. Much appreciated your mathematical skills.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2021 Motogp League

Cyclevisor.com Motogp League Rd. 15.  Revised post Mir penalty.

1. Motogrady. 495

2. FatFat. 429

3. Mad4theCrest. 406

4. Oldironnow. 398

5. Whatarush. 347

6. SpiesLives. 336*

7. Allred. 329.

*Highpoint score of the event.  58 out of 61 possible.
1 ... 8910111213