Cyclevisor.com 2021 Motogp League

1 ... 78910111213

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2021 Motogp League

Thoughts.........imho.....fat2 at this point has the strongest team.

Ain't it cool?

Ha,, not so strong this weekend.
“Hey Miller,,,, 4th ain’t so bad. It beats a DNF any day.”

And yes, it’s still cool. 😎

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2021 Motogp League

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2021 Motogp League

Allred
To take a quote from Ecclesiastes................."The Race is Not Always to The Swift".  And never so true as in this race!

A jumble of CycleVisor League fortunes being tossed around during those last few laps! The most fortunate recipient being Mad4 I think, with his Bagnaia/Mir/Rossi combo!

There must be some deep regrets over the hiring of Pol Espargaro at Honda, I know there's a some deep regrets in the AllRed CycleVisor League camp!

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2021 Motogp League

motogrady

Rd. 10 has been revised to correct Team Whatarush and his rider lineup.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2021 Motogp League

motogrady

Cyclevisor Motogp League Rd 10 Standings. (Revised).

1. Mg. 357

2.  Mad4theCrest. 255

3. Oldironnow.  253

4. Fat2. 239

5. Whatarush. 230

6. Allred. 187

7. SpiesLives. 156

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2021 Motogp League

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2021 Motogp League

motogrady

Cyclevisor Motogp League Standings Rd. 11

1. Mg. 371

2. Mad4theCrest. 296

3. Oldironnow.  275

4.  Fat2.  254

5. Whatarush.  236

6. Allred.  201

7.  SpiesLives. 168

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2021 Motogp League

oldironnow
Mad4 really stomped down on all of us.

Congrats! Must've made the race even 'excitier'.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2021 Motogp League

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2021 Motogp League

Mad4 really stomped down on all of us.

Congrats! Must've made the race even 'excitier'.
I was by turns elated, exasperated, and then relieved. Nothing went as I expected but turned out better than I had hoped. And - it put a little more breathing space between Team Mad4 and Team OldIron!  😉
The rain killed my guys. 😒
I mean it.  I was so pissed off when the rain got my guys all healter skelter, I just wanted to hold a throttle wide open and blow a motor up.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2021 Motogp League

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2021 Motogp League

motogrady

Cyclevisor Motogp League Standings Rd. 12.

1. Mg. 409

2. Oldiron. 312

3. Mad4theCrest.  305

4. Fat2. 292

5. Whatarush.  254

6. Allred.  219

7. SpiesLives.  213.

Thoughts.........mg adds 1 point on the pack.   Oldiron has a good day.  Mad4 has a bad day. This drops Mad4 to 3rd, and moves Oldiron into 2nd. Old-irons rider change at the break is paying dividends.  Fat2 really gets bitten with MM crashing out. A top 6 or 7 place from MM would have given Fat2 The hipoint for the event. Speaking of the hipoint team this week, that goes to SpiesLives.  Which puts him pretty close to Allred. Another late season rider change paying dividends.  MM crashing also hurts Whatarush......one wonders, will MarcM survive the season?

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2021 Motogp League

Allred
If MM had won I would have equaled Spieslives score of 45.........but if MM had won Spieslives would have scored a whopping 70!!!!  LOL!!!!!

I'm gonna write to MM and tell him he needs to get his fingerout, both Spieslives and myself need to be much higher up this chart!!!!!

If my math is correct Bagnaia came through for Mad4 giving him top score.
MM paid off for FatFat and myself giving us a tied second.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2021 Motogp League

motogrady

Cyclevisor.com Motogp League Rd. 13 Standings.

1. Mg. 430

2. Mad4theCrest. 346*

3. Oldironnow. 336

4. FatFat. 331

5. Whatarush. 285

6. Allred. 258

7. SpiesLives. 245

*Hi-Point Team

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2021 Motogp League

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2021 Motogp League

Thoughts on 13............ya. Mad 4 has a good day.  Even with Rossi the anchor delivering zippo.  Congrats to Mad4, Hi-point team of the event.  With this showing he jumps back into 2nd place, and gains a good bit on 1st.  Allred has a good day, matching Fat2 with 39 points each.  Both Allred and Mad4 come within 1 rider of hitting The Hat Trick, and the 61 points it delivers.  Nobody, in the history of this league, has ever done it. Nobody has had their riders finish 1st, 2nd and 3rd in an event......... What a rush and Spieslives both
are not that far off the pace, points wise, and motogrady sucks it up with low score his time out.  Effin Olivero☹️.

5 left to go boys........

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2021 Motogp League

oldironnow
Thanks, MG!