Cyclevisor.com 2021 Motogp League

1 ... 910111213

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2021 Motogp League

Allred
Well the rain made for a strange grid, and the race made for an unexpected podium.

I was hoping that Mir could at least grab some points despite his 18th position start, but both Marquez and Pol made up for his DNF.

Spieslives pipped me at the post!

At least Rossi came through for Mad4.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2021 Motogp League

oldironnow

From Race 1 results ^

Look at them brains in action.
Made the correct choices upfront, and never wavered.
Respect!

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2021 Motogp League

Cyclevisor.com Motogp League Rd. 16

1. Motogrady. 508

2. Fat Fat. 467

3. Oldironnow. 422

4. Mad4theCrest. 412

5. SpiesLives. 384*

6. Whatarush. 383

7. Allred. 374

* HiPoint team at this event with 48 points. 👍

Check em guys. 👀

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2021 Motogp League

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2021 Motogp League

Thoughts on 16..........SpiesLives continues to hit on all 3 cylinders, with another HiPoint event....his 48 out of a possible 61 propels him into the middle of the pack, if only by 1 point.......Allred has a pretty good day with riders hitting 1st and 2nd, Mir laying an egg probally robbed him of HiPoint for this round........Mad4 has what might be his worst race of the year, with The Doctor saving him from "the no points here club"......oldironnow has
an average event, with Mir hurting him with his dnf......Zarco finally doing something helps Whatarush with his 5th place finish, but Millers wreckorama show keeps him from having a really good day........Grado has a suck event, with 2 of his guys crashing out. Kind Of expected from Miller, it was a concern from the beginning when picked, his crashing, and Olivero, who could have saved the day with a top 5, carries on as a false hope for team mg.......it's team Fat2 that delivers crucial points at this crucial stage of the game, closing the gap on 1st place to within 41 points, with 2 events remaining........

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2021 Motogp League

From Race 1 results ^

Look at them brains in action.
Made the correct choices upfront, and never wavered.
Respect!
Olivero, like Zarco last year, has been the teams weak link.

One thing I believe we all can agree on, picking a team of guys, like the factories or team owners do, before the season starts, hoping to win it all, is not an easy thing........

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2021 Motogp League

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2021 Motogp League

Hey, MG, i am sad to say my current total is actually 412 not 431, which demotes me to 4th behind OldIron.  🥺
Thx guy. Revised.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2021 Motogp League

whatarush
With MM out.....Team whatarush has signed Mir to replace him for the remaining 2 rounds.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2021 Motogp League

motogrady
whatarush wrote
With MM out.....Team whatarush has signed Mir to replace him for the remaining 2 rounds.
Duly noted Whatarush.  Allred has replaced MM with Quartarano.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2021 Motogp League

Allred
Grady, Grady. wherefore art thou Grady?

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2021 Motogp League

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2021 Motogp League

Cyclevisor.com Motogp League Rd 17

1. Motogrady. 524

2. Fat2.  483

3. Mad4. 460*.

4. Oldironnow. 453

5. Whatarush. 432

6. Allred. 404

7. SpiesLives. 392

HiPoint. Of event. 48pts.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2021 Motogp League

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2021 Motogp League

motogrady

Cyclevisor.com Motogp League 2021 Rd 18

1. Mg. 553

2. FatFat. 510

3. Mad4theCrest. 504*

4. Oldironnow. 487

5. Whatarush. 471

6. Allred. 428

7. SpiesLives. 403

HiPoint with a score of 44.

Been away for a week, check em guys👀

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2021 Motogp League

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2021 Motogp League

Congratulations Grady. Good choices.
With loosing Marquez and not filling that spot and Quartararo throwing it down the track at Portugal I thought for sure I would be towards the bottom of the pile.
Just goes to show how unpredictable racing can be.

Thank you for setting this up and keeping it going through the season.

1 ... 910111213