Cyclevisor.com 2022 Motogp League.

12345 ... 9

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2022 Motogp League.

(Respectful bow towards Fat2)

Lol!

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2022 Motogp League.

MM gots the double vision again.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2022 Motogp League.

oldironnow
Thanks for that walk through.

MM out for Argentina, but getting better.

https://www.superbikeplanet.com/mm93-to-miss-argentina-gp/

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2022 Motogp League.

Yeah, that sucks. It might be time to save his still young self for a long life ahead without disability, and quit now.
If I was him I think I’d be thinking something along those lines. Why keep taking the chance of a permanent defect that could make life unpleasant?
I’m sure he has made enough to retain a comfortable life.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2022 Motogp League.

motogrady

Here’s one there isn’t a rule for guys.

What if the bikes don’t make it to the races?

https://us.motorsport.com/motogp/news/ducati-affected-by-motogp-cargo-plane-breakdown-in-kenya/9429185/

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2022 Motogp League.

oldironnow
What's the ruling on the MM issue this round?

Do we have to stay with MM because he's not fired?

Do we have to take Bradl?

Can we pick another rider?

He’s a no show.
Take anyone u want.

Copy. Will mull that.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2022 Motogp League.

Here’s one there isn’t a rule for guys.

What if the bikes don’t make it to the races?

https://us.motorsport.com/motogp/news/ducati-affected-by-motogp-cargo-plane-breakdown-in-kenya/9429185/
Going to be a stressful Thursday night for the crews.

Maybeeeee,,,,,,,, if the bikes don't get there on time,,,, ALL riders are forced to go to the local yami-duc-zuk-ktm dealer, purchase a stock bike and given 12 hours to modify the bike in anyway they want and have it ready by FP3. A run what ya brung kinda deal.
Air the the whole thing on live TV with a camera crew for each team. That might get some 'muricans interested in Da M-O-T-O freakin GP.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2022 Motogp League.

Copy. Will mull that.

I've been mulling over the same thing. I'm just not sure who to throw in his place.
It is early in the year so one race may not hurt me if he comes back but I have to wonder,, is he starting to think that living on the edge is hurting his future too much?

He has a lot of life left to go and these crashes could be effecting his long term health.

Maybe a ride on a more rideable bike needs to take place.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2022 Motogp League.

oldironnow
Tough call.

He bounces a lot.
He also bounces back, a lot.

But when does that optic nerve not resolve itself?

From what I saw it will always be a weak link from here on.
Something about it, the nerve, now is real close to some bone or something. I’m pretty sure that’s the case.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2022 Motogp League.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2022 Motogp League.

Holy. Busy busy Saturday.
What’s with these planes?
“Hey Antonio, can I borrow your cargo plane next weekend?”
“Sure, but that directional doo-hicky thing that bleeps has been acting up. A good wack on the side usually does it.”

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2022 Motogp League.

motogrady
Off moto matters.com…..standings after rd 2

Pos No. Rider Bike Points Deficit
1 23 Enea Bastianini Ducati 30
2 33 Brad Binder KTM 28 -2
3 20 Fabio Quartararo Yamaha 27 -3
4 88 Miguel Oliveira KTM 25 -5
5 5 Johann Zarco Ducati 24 -6
6 44 Pol Espargaro Honda 20 -10
7 41 Aleix Espargaro Aprilia 20 -10
8 42 Alex Rins Suzuki 20 -10
9 36 Joan Mir Suzuki 20 -10
10 21 Franco Morbidelli Yamaha 14 -16
11 43 Jack Miller Ducati 13 -17
12 93 Marc Marquez
3 Marc Marquez Honda 11 -19
13 40 Darryn Binder Yamaha 6 -24
14 30 Takaaki Nakagami Honda 6 -24
15 10 Luca Marini Ducati 5 -25
16 12 Maverick Viñales Aprilia 4 -26
17 73 Alex Marquez Honda 3 -27
18 4 Andrea Dovizioso Yamaha 2 -28
19 87 Remy Gardner KTM 1 -29
20 63 Francesco Bagnaia Ducati 1 -29
21 25 Raul Fernandez KTM 0 -30
22 49 Fabio Di Giannantonio Ducati 0 -30
23 72 Marco Bezzecchi Ducati 0 -30
24 89 Jorge Martin Ducati 0 -30

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2022 Motogp League.

whatarush
I was looking over the rules for a rider change. According to rule 3, 4, and 5.
“3. The owners can pick whoever they want.
4.After the owner declares, or puts his team up, there will be no change in his rider lineup, unless the following occurs.
If a rider is injured, banned, or suspended, by Dorna, or the FIM, or the Motogp team he rides for, cannot pass pre race medical check, or just decides as a rider not to compete, for any reason, the team owner may replace that rider, with another, as long as this does not cause his team to match another in the league.
5. The only way a team owner can rehire a rider, is if his team loses another rider to the conditions above”.

So am I allowed to pick Bradl as my replacement for Marc?
Knowing that he is only going to be riding as a replacement rider till MM comes back.

If Bradl doesn’t show,for any reason, you could rehire 93.
Or anyone for that matter.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2022 Motogp League.

motogrady

I have a feeling Team mg is gonna hit good this weeknd.
Quart will do okay, the law of averages is whispering the other 2 are due.
12345 ... 9