Cyclevisor.com 2022 Motogp League.

123456 ... 9

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2022 Motogp League.

motogrady

2am. Saturday morning.

Bikes delivered.

Looks like this is on!

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2022 Motogp League.

If there's still time, MG, Team oldironnow would like to hire the esteemed journeyman Stefan Bradl for this race.

Bagnaia
Bastianini
Bradl

The "B" Team.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2022 Motogp League.

motogrady
Duly noted.

There is another dimension to hiring him.
You pretty much know, well we pretty much hope, he will be a no show in a few weeks.

Which will give the opportunity to hire whoever is hot at the moment. Then, a few weeks after that is the summer break.

And we all get another pick.

šŸ¤”

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2022 Motogp League.

oldironnow
That's my angle - buying time until the circus gets to Europe, but gambling with the risk of MM not coming back.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2022 Motogp League.

Iā€™m struggling for my MM replacement. I too was considering Bender. After all, he did come in one place ahead of Marquez last year in the championship but he also raced more races than Marquez did.

Itā€™s 11:00 pm central time. If itā€™s not to late Iā€™d like to replace Marquez with Stefan Bradl just in case he actually makes a point or two. Better than a goose egg.

Team 2Fat is ( if itā€™s not too late).
Miller
Quartararo
Bradl.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2022 Motogp League.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2022 Motogp League.

motogrady

Ya I just watched it.  I'll work up the stats in a few minutes.

I will say one thing, 1st place advertisement goes to Aprilla with their name on the front wings.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2022 Motogp League.

Cyclevisor.com 2022 Motogp League Round 3. Standings.

1. Whatarush. 76

2. Motogrady.  67

3. Fat2. 61

4. Mad4theCrest.  60

5. Oldironnow.  59

6. SpiesLives.  46

Check em guys.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2022 Motogp League.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2022 Motogp League.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2022 Motogp League.

motogrady
^^^^^^^
Rumor has him testing on a 600.
He wants in this weekend, but cooler heads
seem to think otherwise.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2022 Motogp League.

Check em guys.
Sadly, I can find no error in your calculations that would move me up the standings. I looked really hard too šŸ§
You really did not do that bad.
Miller got you.

Miller,  heā€™s a hard guy to figure.
Youā€™d think being Ducati factory, and the top guy
there, he could kinda work his way up.

Itā€™s like heā€™s a light switch.
On, or off.

Miller says he's not getting along with the software.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2022 Motogp League.

oldironnow
oldironnow racingĀ© respectfully alerts the the League Commission that we will hire Marc Marquez and release Stefan Bradl from our team if Honda Racing Corporation makes such a swap at COTA.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2022 Motogp League.

^ That's probably what Team 2Fat will be doing. I'm just waiting to see how MM practices before making that decision.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2022 Motogp League.

I will be putting Marquez back in to replace Bradl

Marquez
Thriller Miller
Quartararo

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2022 Motogp League.

motogrady
Teams Oldironnow and Fat2 are recognized as having rehired M Marquez to replace Bradl.

As far Cyclevisor.com understands, these were the only teams that made rider changes
for Argentina.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2022 Motogp League.

oldironnow
Thank you, league Commission.