Cyclevisor.com 2023 Motogp League.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2023 Motogp League.

grado
Administrator
Here we go boys.

I know the results and team rider lists need attention.
Will work on this in the coming day or so.

Good luck guys.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2023 Motogp League.

oldironnow Racing respectfully asks League Direction to allow the hiring of Brad Binder in replacement of the esteemed World Champion Fabio Quartararo.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2023 Motogp League.

grado
I dunno.

TeamGrado is kick ass as it is.

But, it’s like all of them are almost 2nd string riders
at this point in time.

I’m not gonna get into the issues each faces, we all know
what’s been going on.

Miller, he’s doing what was expected of him.
Martin, one would think he’d have a few more wins or better places.  He’s young.  He should be impatient. Like, a bit more win or crash.  Bezzecchi, I’m happy with him.

With 4 days to make a move………2 guys are floating around
as possible candidates for Teammotogrady.

Marc Marquez.  And Nakagami.

That’s right.  The Honda guys.

Marc, he’s had a month to cool off.  There is no question on his desire to win.  Yes, he’s been hurt.  Bad. A few times.
But time they say is a healer. If he just does his Marc thing, without crashing, if he just turns it down a bit, like some of the other riders have asked, that might help a great bit.
Plus, you know Honda hasn’t been just laying around the beaches of Southern France.  They’ve been brainstorming for a month.
Ya, MM might be the gamble to take.

Then there’s Nakagami.

With him, it’s simple.
If he doesn’t pick it up these last few races,
his contract is up, and he goes home.
And he’s publicly stated, he doesn’t want that.
He’s always been a finisher.
But not really a fighter.
And like the saying goes, desperate men do desperate things.

Ya…….might be time for MG to go Honda shopping…….

🤔

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2023 Motogp League.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2023 Motogp League.

grado
Administrator

After thinking about it, Grado holds.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2023 Motogp League.

whatarush
With the summer break switch, team whatarush has swapped Bagnaia for A. Marquez

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2023 Motogp League.

whatarush wrote
With the summer break switch, team whatarush has swapped Bagnaia for A. Marquez

Do whaaaa? I didn't see that coming.

Good luck to you all throughout the rest of the season. With 12 more races to go it could be anyone's chance to take No.1 of the Cyclevisor.com MotoGP League.

I almost swapped Martin for MM.

Yeah, not the greatest trade but….I’ve not been happy with Bagnaia ever since him and Maverick’s on track excursion. I also felt that Martin, Bezzecchi, and him would be taking each other out of the races. I figured that I can’t go in lower in the standings. 😁

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2023 Motogp League.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2023 Motogp League.

oldironnow
Can you get the psych over to Binder?

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2023 Motogp League.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2023 Motogp League.

whatarush
With Alex Marquez missing Rd14 of Grand Prix of Japan. Team Whatarush has signed Brad Binder as his replacement.
Rider lineup:
Aleix Espargaro
Maverick Vinales
Brad Binder

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2023 Motogp League.

Hey guys, since our friend Grady is busy making the rent and I have 3 hours free time four days a week on the machine if it's approved by you guys I'd like to get our league caught up so that when Grady gets free time he's not having to go back and figure the race points and post it all up.

Round 8 was the last posting then we had the summer break where we had replacements on a few teams.
I went back to round 9 (Silverstone) and put those points together. Since my writing sucks and it's faster for me to use a laptop or computer I did it in Puplisher and this is what I came up with.

Please let me know if this is OK or if you have some suggestions to make it better or if you would rather wait for Grady to get to it.
Thanks

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2023 Motogp League.

oldironnow
You’re amazing !
I kept telling myself to take a stab at it, but never dove in.
Way to go !
There is one error - oldironnow Racing Consortium should have 54,613 points.

Works for me. But don’t forget to tally up the sprint race points also.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2023 Motogp League.

You’re amazing !
I kept telling myself to take a stab at it, but never dove in.
Way to go !
There is one error - oldironnow Racing Consortium should have 54,613 points.
Ha! Thanks but Amazing? If I was amazing I would of been able to get both wheels and tires swapped out and new handlebars on the fatboy this afternoon. I only got the new wheel and tire done on the rear. It’s amazing how much longer it takes me to do stuff anymore.

I’ll fix the points error once your check clears.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2023 Motogp League.

whatarush wrote
Works for me. But don’t forget to tally up the sprint race points also.
My first draft had a spot for sprint races but then I noticed it didn’t look like MG was counting the sprint races so I just followed suit not wanting to change anything.

Am I incorrect on that?

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2023 Motogp League.

whatarush
whatarush wrote
I’m good with just using the main GP race points towards our championship. Here is a screenshot of the current points. They show Bagnaia leading with 37 points. 12 from the sprint and 25 from the main.

I can’t find it right now. But there is a site that shows how they are awarding points. I thought I seen that they also are awarding the rider one point for the fast lap in the race.
No we will tally just as DORNA does.
It might take a bit until a procedure gets worked out.
It will either be Saturday and Sunday together,
but probably keep ‘em separate.

Thanks for the heads up. 👍
Yep he was use the Sprint races points also.
I had to go back to March 27th

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2023 Motogp League.

Ok, cool. Thanks. I’ll go back to my original draft and fix silverstone and finish the rest up to and including Japan GP.