Cyclevisor.com 2023 Motogp League.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2023 Motogp League.

Top points at Silverstone was Whatarush with 60 points. I believe thats the highest score yet!

Aprilia like Silverstone.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2023 Motogp League.

Round 10 Spielberg.
Oldironow picked up big points at the Motorad being the top scorer.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2023 Motogp League.

Round 11 Catalunya.
Again Whatarush is top dog with the Aprilia's milestone.
Ducat factory riders were knocked out before the first lap. There was a red flag because Bezzecchi caused a crash at turn one an then Bagnia high sided and became a speedbump for Binder.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2023 Motogp League.

oldironnow
My team’s Sprint/Race ratio is as upside down as a Lorenzo highside.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2023 Motogp League.

Round 12 San Marino.
The Ducati's fought for 1st, 2nd and 3rd with Martin taking 1st from the start with Bezzecchi taking 2nd with Bagnia in 3rd staying behind for wild card Pedros to chase Bagnia and coming in close several times near the end.
Binder low sided on the 8th lap but got back up to finish 14th and Pirro center punching Miller out in the consecutive lap leaving Pedrosa the only KTM to fight near the podium but coming in 4th followed by Vinales in 5th. Zarco came in 10th with A. Marquez behind him for 11th and A. Espargaro for 12th.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2023 Motogp League.

oldironnow
Thanks for your work !
I’m getting crushed.

The Battle of the Backmarkers !

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2023 Motogp League.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2023 Motogp League.

The Battle of the Backmarkers !
LOL, my only hope is if Martin trains motocross with Bezzechi. 😉
Face-palm…. 3/4 + 1/4 ….

https://motorcyclesports.net/marco-bezzecchi-in-doubt-we-have-one-rider-who-is-three-quarters-fit-and-the-other-one-quarter-lets-make-one-out-of-two-alessio-salucci/

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2023 Motogp League.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2023 Motogp League.

 Sorry for the delay guys.
If there are any swaps that I missed or mistakes in my math please let me know.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2023 Motogp League.

Team Oldironow was the big winner in Indonesia with his Ducti KTM team bringing in 65 points.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2023 Motogp League.

Round 16 in Australia. No Sprint race points due to crappy weather.
Zarco finally pulled off a win giving Madforthecrest top points this go around.
Zarco's teammate, Martin, looked like he had it in the bag until the last lap where the choice of soft rear tire bit him landing him in 5th allowing Bagnia, Di Giannanotonio to take 2nd and 3rd with Binder taking 4th.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2023 Motogp League.

grado
Administrator
147 between fat2 and Mg, with what, 3or 4 to go.
Looks as tho fat2 has this one set.

But, you never know.

Last year was a squeaker, and I’m in it to win it.

like Yogi said, it ain’t over till it’s over.

PS.   A big shout out to Fat2 for stepping up and helping out
around here.
It is greatly appreciated, believe it.

Thanks again Kirk.   Grado.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2023 Motogp League.

oldironnow
GRADO !!!!

Hello and Welcome !

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2023 Motogp League.

Thanks Rich. It really is a pleasure to fill in. Especially with such a big lead. 😄 Just kidding. I actually would prefer it to be a closer race.  Not that I don’t actually frown on finely winning once but a close race is much more interesting than a racer 8 seconds ahead.

I guess all it takes is for Bagnia and Martin to knock each other down in one race to kill my points for the weekend.

I understand that life can get pretty busy sometimes but it’s good to see you around.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2023 Motogp League.

 Sorry for the delay guess. Malesia is coming up and I realized I'd not put Thailand up.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2023 Motogp League.

motogrady
Unless Bagnalia gets hurt or something, and pulls no points whatsoever in the last rounds, it appears Team Fat2 has this Championship in the bag.

I was thinking about researching VooDoo dolls,

and how to put a curse on things……….but the guilty feeling
that overwhelmed me was just too strong.

I mean……Grado don’t play that way.

But one must admit……..sometimes the mind wanders…..

😀

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2023 Motogp League.

LOL,,,, Its racing. Anything can happen.