Cyclevisor.com 2023 Motogp League.

1 ... 3456789

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2023 Motogp League.

motogrady

Please check em guys.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2023 Motogp League.

motogrady
I think for the first time there is a tie as far as the Team High Point.  50 points!  Congrats guys.

Team Fat2 comes within 1 rider hitting the hat trick!

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2023 Motogp League.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2023 Motogp League.

oldironnow
Indeed !
Congratulations are in order for two of the sports finest teams !

Cheers for team FatFat and Team Mad !

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2023 Motogp League.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2023 Motogp League.

Wow! 50 point tie. That’s pretty good. Congratulations Mr. Mad. Baggie-eyes did us good this time around.

I’ve secretly hoped for a no-show on Quartlow. I needs a replacement.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2023 Motogp League.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2023 Motogp League.

motogrady

Ok fellows, here we go.

Rd. 7. Germany Standings after both Sprint and GP races.

Teams.

1. Fat2.  361

2. Mad4thecrest. 346

3.  MG.  325

4. Oldironnow. 294

5. Whatarush. 250

Hipoint for the event, another tie between Grado and  Fat2
with 48 each.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2023 Motogp League.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2023 Motogp League.

motogrady
Rd. 8.  Dutch GP combined standings.

Teams.

1. Fat2. 417

2. Mad4thecrest.  380

3. Mg.  377

4. Oldironnow. 367

5. Whatarush.  309

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2023 Motogp League.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2023 Motogp League.

Hipoint for the event, another tie between Grado and  Fat2
with 48 each.
Woooeeee.
I’d will take it.
Congratulations Team MG

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2023 Motogp League.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2023 Motogp League.

It could be my decreased late life math skills but my tally indicates an extra 2 points for me at 382. I tallied fat2's at 2 points more as well for 419.  I would have tallied the other teams to see if the 2-point shift was consistent, but my brain locked up and couldn't be bump started.

I will say the combo choice of Pecco and Martin gets my vote as the genius move and great gamble (on Martin) of the season. Great managing there, FatFat 👍

And great results at Assen for Mr Iron! Bezz-checky checked in big time, and paired with Pecco made for impressive team results!

Team Mad4 has given Zarco and Miller 10 demerits on their permanent record, and fired our team psychologist.
I’ll go over them this week Mad4.
2 points is a big deal between you and I at this point,
being as close as we are.

And yes, OldIron has been picking it up these last few rounds. 👍

With the half season break, along with the opportunity to change a rider out coming up, it’s going to be interesting to see if any team makes a move.  As far as Team MG goes…..
yes, Miller has not delivered as much as one would like.
But, He’s been close.  He’s got a great attitude.  He doesn’t cry.  Plus, rarely does one’s luck, or Karma,
seem to not change.  It just might be time for the tide to change, with Jack and KTM having a stronger second half of the series…….🤔.

Wouldn’t it be something to see MMarquez get healthy during this break, let his head clear, give Honda a chance
to figure something out, and kick some serious butt in the remaining rounds?

 Stranger things have happened.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2023 Motogp League.

 I will say the combo choice of Pecco and Martin gets my vote as the genius move and great gamble (on Martin) of the season. Great managing there, FatFat 👍

Thanks Mad4. Unfortunately management slacked a bit on the Quartararo hiring. I should of known better than to count on the old I- line four. Like Marc Marquez, Quartararo has the skills but the bike is lacking.
I didn’t want to do an all Ducati team just in case there were tracks unsuited for them but so far there hasn’t been one. It looks as if that should of been the way to go.

I’m not sure if Honda will be able to get Marc on podiums this year. It seems every time he tries to push the bike he’s on the floor and how many high sides can one take before he becomes throttle shy.
Marc on a Ducati would be a force to reckon with IMO.

Team Fat2 normally runs what I brung when it comes to the changing at mid stream but I think the team has decided to cancel the contract with Quartararo, not on his merits but those of  Yamaha and sign on Bezzechi. So Team 2Fat would like to change their lineup, if allowed, to

Bagnia
Martin
Bezzechi.

I’ve looked through the teams list and it doesn’t look like there will be any double contracts through out the league.
Correct me if I’m incorrect, please.

Bummer.  That’s a good move. 😕

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2023 Motogp League.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2023 Motogp League.

oldironnow
Seriously solid hire, Fat2.

You definitely have a reason to linger around the trophy table.

Re: Cyclevisor.com 2023 Motogp League.

Now lets see Yamaha find that one single thing that launches Quartararo to the podium.
It's hard to believe just two years ago they were kickin some butt.

1 ... 3456789