Last Rides

1 ... 16171819202122 ... 26

Re: Last Rides - Sad4TheCrest

motogrady
m143 wrote
Fatfatboy wrote
I know this is a motorcycle forum but some video content of the ox pull would be nice to see.
A short vid. of me holding the handles of a plow. My friend Ryan driving.

https://youtu.be/FnXYoOKFLew
Very cool Walt. Really.

Re: Last Rides - Sad4TheCrest

Re: Last Rides - Sad4TheCrest

m143 wrote
And skidding firewood logs.

https://youtu.be/CO8Ee5nMDuY
This is incredible.
Beasts of burden .
And those oxen have better personalities than Eric Buell.

Re: Last Rides - Sad4TheCrest

Great ride report FatFat! Riding the Buell like Rollie Free on his Vincent 😉
Bite your tongue!

Re: Last Rides - Sad4TheCrest

Re: Last Rides - Sad4TheCrest

hacksaw wrote
Mad4TheCrest wrote
Great ride report FatFat! Riding the Buell like Rollie Free on his Vincent 😉
Bite your tongue!
Well, I'm guessing Fat2 wasn't wearing a bathing suit 😜
and Rollie Free wasnt riding a Buell.

Re: Last Rides - Sad4TheCrest

Last Ox pic.
These are not mine and I don't know who owns them.
But this is a great picture of Pulling Oxen doing their thing.

Re: Last Rides - Sad4TheCrest

hacksaw
hahahahaha! look at that sled full of ballast!

great pic! i love these animals.

Re: Last Rides - Sad4TheCrest

m143 wrote
A short vid. of me holding the handles of a plow. My friend Ryan driving.

https://youtu.be/FnXYoOKFLew
Very cool Walt. That must be an excellent feeling

Re: Last Rides - Sad4TheCrest

Well, I'm guessing Fat2 wasn't wearing a bathing suit 😜
I think I might have been arrested for that.

Re: Last Rides - Sad4TheCrest

If you can plow, you can make it.
And Oxen are stout for it.

Re: Last Rides - Sad4TheCrest

oldironnow
Nice rides mentioned previously, gentlemen!
That piped Buell could use a video clip

A week ago Sunday I slept too late to make the Sunday Morning Ride out of Tam Junction, so i made a solo trip up to the observatory at Mt. Hamilton.

So steep, so fresh-paved smooth, so empty, so twisted.

Visible are Ratana and a bicyclist. They were finally making their way up while i was descending.

Re: Last Rides - Sad4TheCrest

Re: Last Rides - Sad4TheCrest

oldironnow
Meet a guy Dan on an Energica.
This used to be the MotoE spec bike.
He rides out of San Martin on Sundays over Hamilton and out to Patterson where he plugs in while he eats a sandwich.
Then, back to his house. A good handful of hours in and through the hills.
I guessed way under; think north of $30K.
Carbon wheels.
ICE riders will challenge him on how much his ride sucks.
“They’re all right; it’s not an ICE bike. There are a lot of ‘cant’s.’  I give them their wins and walk away. ‘You need to hate this…’ I like what it does.”

Re: Last Rides - Sad4TheCrest

oldironnow
San Jose/Santa Clara Valley…. Looking NW at “The South Bay.”

Re: Last Rides - Sad4TheCrest

Re: Last Rides - Sad4TheCrest

oldironnow
IMG_3740.MOV

Re: Last Rides - Sad4TheCrest

hacksaw
 It sure I am seeing much in this movie?

Re: Last Rides - Sad4TheCrest

That sounds wickedly evil. 👿

Re: Last Rides - Sad4TheCrest

That is a magnificent shot. One actually worked for.

1 ... 16171819202122 ... 26