MotoGP League

oldironnow
It’s my turn to manage The League.

Do we have enthusiasm?

Re: MotoGP League

motogrady

I’m in.
Maybe copy and paste the rules from last year, and changes you’d think are proper.

I’d keep it to no more than 6 guys, with the Sprints it’s a lot of work.

Re: MotoGP League

oldironnow
Alright.
I will take a shot at meeting your quality level.

Re: MotoGP League

oldironnow
Same rules as last year.

oldironnow Racing Cooperative picks

Martin
Aleix Esp
Acosta

Re: MotoGP League

motogrady
To all that played last year, and those that join up this time around, thanks, and welcome.

Cyclevisor.com Motogp League 2024 Rulebook.

1. The winner of this contest, will be the girl or guy, the team owner, whose team ammasses the most GP points at the end of the season.
2. Each team will consist of 3 Motogp riders.
3. The owners can pick whoever they want.
4. After the owner declares, or puts his team up, there will be no change in his rider lineup, unless the following occurs.
If a rider is injured, banned, or suspended, by Dorna, or the FIM, or the Motogp team he rides for, cannot pass pre race medical check, or just decides as a rider not to compete, for any reason, the team owner may replace that rider, with another, as long as this does not cause his team to match another in the league.
5. The only way a team owner can rehire a rider, is if his team loses another rider to the conditions above.
6. Points will be awarded to each team, according to the points each of his riders receives, at that event.
7.  In the event of a tie between teams at the end of the season, the tie will be broken by the team
with the most rider wins.  A tie in total wins will be broken by the last win a team has by date.
8.  Teams must be posted, or claimed, in this thread 1 hour
before the start of the GP.
9. Rider substitutions, when warranted, must be noted in this thread 1 hour before that weeks GP.
10.  All teams will be allowed to change out any one rider after round 1, and at the Summer break for any reason whatsoever.
11. Cyclevisor.com reserves the right to mediate any issues that arise during this league series, with
that decision being final.

Re: MotoGP League

Oh crap! I was watching the Hooliganism in Daytona and it dawned on me this is the weekend.

Team 2Fat
M. Marquez
Martin
R. Fernandez Go USA

I was considering Bagnia but didn’t want a full Ducati team.
Almost seems like cheating.

Thanks Oldiron

Re: MotoGP League

Mg ‘sez………

Mir
Oliveria
Giannantonio

Re: MotoGP League

whatarush
Team whatarush’s lineup is.

Martin
B.Binder
A.Espargaro

Re: MotoGP League

Re: MotoGP League

If you’ll allow my bride to play

Team Bookworm picks.
Miller
Marino
Acosta

Re: MotoGP League

If you’ll allow my bride to play

Team Bookworm picks.
Miller
Marino
Acosta
Miller killed me last year.
Just when I needed him the most.
Hope he does better for her,
I really like the guy.

Good luck Team Bookworm!

Re: MotoGP League

oldironnow
Yay Everyone !
I’ll get to Wisconsin tomorrow (with luck, the flights are full) watch the GP and grind out the results by Monday.

Re: MotoGP League

oldironnow
My girlfriend would like to join.

ZoomZoom Racing hires -

All the Marquez available and also that guy named Maverick.

Re: MotoGP League

Miller killed me last year.
Just when I needed him the most.
Hope he does better for her,
I really like the guy.

Good luck Team Bookworm!
Yeah, she picked him just because of his personality. She had him on her team last year.
I wish I had more confidence in him. I like him. He just seems like the kind of guy I’d enjoy hanging with.

Re: MotoGP League

Teams for 2024.

Team ZoomZoom
Mark Marquez
Alex Marquez
Maverick Vinalles

Team Bookworm
Miller
Marino
Acosta

What rush
Martin
B.Binder
A.Espargaro

Mg
Mir
Oliveria
Giannantonio

Team 2Fat
M. Marquez
Martin
R. Fernandez Go USA

Oldiron now
Martin
Aleix Esp
Acosta

Re: MotoGP League

motogrady
grado ‘sez…….

At this point imho whatarush and Oldiron have the strongest teams.

Remember, every team has the right to replace one rider
for whatever reason before the next round.  🤔

Re: MotoGP League

oldironnow
Qatar - Race 1

Whatarush… WhataHAUL !!

Rush - 72
old    - 52
FFB   - 46
Zoom - 38
Grado - 13
Book   - 9

I haven’t yet had the ability to watch.
Just wanted to crank out the League results for those who have already rocked.

Check my work. Do the diligence on your team’s total.

Re: MotoGP League

Wow, great score WAR. Nice.

Re: MotoGP League

motogrady

For the record, Team MG replaces Oliveria
with Bagnaia.

Re: MotoGP League

For the record, Team MG replaces Oliveria
with Bagnaia.
Is that to repair a League scoring error?
Or going forward, Olivera is off Team MG?