Racing

1 ... 4142434445464748

Re: Racing

Interesting, large, heavy dirt bikes on the flat track. Hopefully Harley Davidson can make a strong presence here and mimic the days of old with the 750. That would be awesome.

I noticed Indian is not listed, yet.
FTR adventure in the future?

Maybe something like this.
https://www.cycleworld.com/story/motorcycle-reviews/indian-ftr-1200-s-adventure-custom/
That's a stout looking Indian !

It seems very useful in naked form, and I wonder about mounting some modest-sized bags on this thing, front and side....
Choose to Ride. Supports splitting everywhere.

Re: Racing

MV Agusta is returning to GP, with KTM engines, in 2025.

This move makes me think, what if Harley Davidson had kept the MV name? It would of been the closest thing for us to have skin in the game.
Dream, dream, dream.
I have thought of that for years.
They could've done it
Maybe there was a 'no re-branding' clause back then.

And I think of it even more every time I see the YAMAHA(Triumph) in Moto2.

oldironnow
Choose to Ride. Supports splitting everywhere.

Re: Racing

motogrady

That was a good vid.   Thanks Oldiron

Re: Racing

oldironnow
Welcome!
It was a thorough tour.
Choose to Ride. Supports splitting everywhere.

Re: Racing

Re: Racing

^ That’s pretty cool. The vintage livery and the charity 2 Wheels for Life.
There is a ministry that the CMA works with that does the same type of work.
They will send enduro motorcycles to remote parts of the world and train doctors and preachers how to ride them so that they can cover a lot more area.
In some areas of the jungles where even a motorcycle can’t get through they have supplied donkeys.

Re: Racing

Vinnie is going to KTM in 2025.

https://www.motorsport.com/motogp/news/vinales-set-for-ktm-motogp-switch/10622800/

Re: Racing

motogrady

Geez…….a lot of riders moving around.

MM taking the seat Martin wanted at Ducati has had some pretty big ripple effects.

Re: Racing

Yeah, and I think it was a mistake by Ducati.
Martin seems hungrier.

Re: Racing

Re: Racing

It's a European take over

Yamaha satellite

So, who’s going to take the Yamaha satellite Pramac seats?
Quartararo thinks it should be Di Giannantonio and a rookie from Moto2.
Makes good sense to have an experienced rider to help educate the team and a hungry new comer that will take more risk.

https://www.motorsport.com/motogp/news/quartararo-outlines-his-preference-for-pramacs-2025-motogp-line-up/10631298/

Re: Yamaha satellite

oldironnow
Those are good choices.

I'd consider Arbolino.
Choose to Ride. Supports splitting everywhere.

Re: Yamaha satellite

Aleix Espargaro is signing on to HRC as a test rider hoping to help Honda out of their slump.

"Aleix Espargaró accepted Honda's invite to become test rider: 'I want to raise the level like I did in Aprilia; My job here is done' - Motorcycle Sports" https://motorcyclesports.net/aleix-espargaro-accepted-hondas-invite-to-become-test-rider-i-want-to-raise-the-level-like-i-did-in-aprilia-my-job-here-is-done/

Re: Yamaha satellite

oldironnow
Hayden Gillim, on the MotoAmerica break, will ride WSBK.

https://www.roadracingworld.com/news/worldsbk-gillim-subbing-for-mackenzie-at-autodrom-most/

.
Choose to Ride. Supports splitting everywhere.

Re: Yamaha satellite

motogrady

KTM apparently doesn’t care.

So, Jacks going ridin……..