Real Rides.

12345 ... 17

Re: Real Rides.

motogrady

Now that is a wild looking paint job.

"Honey, get my seersucker suit out, I'm going for a ride!"

Re: Real Rides.

oldironnow
That's, like, vinyl wrap?

Re: Real Rides.

Yeah, it’s a wrap. I found very tiny wrinkle on the edge of one of the panels.

Re: Real Rides.

Re: Real Rides.

Re: Real Rides.

Had to bring this thread back up for this one.

Beauty, defined, imho.

Re: Real Rides.

motogrady

It's a 2009, with just a bit over 1000 on the clock.

Re: Real Rides.

That is a beaut.
1000 miles on an 09 is criminal.

Re: Real Rides.

motogrady
Ran into a pair of good guys at the local quick stop.
From Ohio, they were out for a jaunt.
Mike and, Doug.

Said they were gonna hit the old candy store on the other side and head back.

Cool set of bikes right there.

Re: Real Rides.

Re: Real Rides.

Re: Real Rides.

Re: Real Rides.

Re: Real Rides.

Re: Real Rides.

Re: Real Rides.

Very cool Victory!

Check out this oldie spotted in the wilds of Maine:

I tell you ma4 you have me thinking 'bout Triumph.
That comparison u put up, the 3 cylinder, alluring.

🤔

Anyway, the helmet.

If I remember, here in the States it's called a half shell, over the pond, a puddin bowl?

Re: Real Rides.

Those Victory Cross Country's bikes are a very comfortable bike. Guys I know that have had them really rack up the miles. Pity they are gone.

I used to hate the Victory swoopy looks but now they have warmed up to me. More so than the Indians of now have.

Re: Real Rides.

Re: Real Rides.

Re: Real Rides.

12345 ... 17