Real Rides.

12345678 ... 17

Re: Real Rides.

I’ll try and catch him the next time I see him and give him the link.

Re: Real Rides.

Re: Real Rides.

but probably too many miles for it to be a collectible.

Collectible, schmectable. Collecting smiles and memories is way more fun and valuable especially on a most excellent bike such as yours.

I know people go gaga over zero mile bikes and cars and such but I like to see something with some miles on them.
A bike with 100,000 miles on its clock is a full on treasure in my book.

Re: Real Rides.

oldironnow
I feel that tension, but also fully agree with FFB.

You made such a good choice to buy the Moto2 bike, Mad.

Re: Real Rides.

Nice bike. Congats!

Mad4TheCrest wrote
Ok, I haven't had much chance to ride the new Daytona but did get out today, after watching the GP.

470 miles on the odo now, so still short of break-in, but probably too many miles for it to be a collectible.

Re: Real Rides.

Re: Real Rides.

Re: Real Rides.

^ Why do I see visions of a much younger Clint Eastwood and a horse there?

Re: Real Rides.

oldironnow
Anybody else dig Rango?

Re: Real Rides.

Re: Real Rides.

^ Why do I see visions of a much younger Clint Eastwood and a horse there?

Re: Real Rides.

Anybody else dig Rango?
Never seen it. Will have to now.

Re: Real Rides.

Allred wrote
Nice work.

Re: Oopsies 😳

Re: Oopsies 😳

oldironnow
BUMMER !!!!

A real Good, Bad and now Ugly moment.

Re: Oopsies 😳

Re: Oopsies 😳

Aaauuughh!!! Man, I hate to hear this.
It’s sinking gut rot feeling looking at your bike laying on its side.
Standing there, looking down at it, wondering what scars have now entered into it’s flawless skin and how am I going to get this thing back to it’s natural upright position without throwing out the back.

It doesn’t sound like the damage was too awful bad. I hope this is the one and only misadventure for you and your Tiger.

Re: Oopsies 😳

Re: Oopsies 😳

Does the side stand lock in place like the Harley ones?

Re: Oopsies 😳

oldironnow
So the protective bit is the dark black thing attached to the frame, just behind the Triumph logo?
Supports splitting everywhere.
12345678 ... 17