Uncle Ernie’s Place

1 ... 567891011 ... 27

Re: Fwd: Uncle Ernie’s Place

Kawtippin
Any of you guys remember this guy??
 It’s Monk from the good old days.  I see he is still doing commercials as this pic of him is from a recent covid 19 vaccine commercial in the NYC area.  Sure would be fun to go for a ride with him and the old gang again.

Re: Fwd: Uncle Ernie’s Place

I agree.

We should meet up again, September?

Labor Day weekend.
Meet @ Lime Rock, or the Antique Machinery Museum, then ride from there...

Bon fire my place, ride again next day.

Re: Fwd: Uncle Ernie’s Place

Re: Fwd: Uncle Ernie’s Place

Rock in peace Dusty.

Re: Fwd: Uncle Ernie’s Place

Invader wheels. Craiger wheels are classic.
Throw in the chick with bell bottoms and BANG!

Re: Fwd: Uncle Ernie’s Place

m143
Agreed,

Today's ideal wheels and wimons leave me cold.

Re: Fwd: Uncle Ernie’s Place

Re: Fwd: Uncle Ernie’s Place

A couple weekends ago bride and I took another ride to Arkansas.

I think I’m starting to fit in.

Re: Fwd: Uncle Ernie’s Place

I don’t drink and ride often but when I do I drink Casamigos.

Re: Fwd: Uncle Ernie’s Place

oldironnow
"Think before you drink"

Think motorcycles. Preferably vintage low-bar types.

Re: Fwd: Uncle Ernie’s Place

Re: Fwd: Uncle Ernie’s Place

m143
Spent some time on the Blue Ridge Parkway
last week.

Re: Fwd: Uncle Ernie’s Place

^ Nice!
Glad you guys got to get away with each other and have some fun.

Re: Fwd: Uncle Ernie’s Place

m143
Thanks Kirk,

It was our 30th anniversary and we spent it riding.

We have fun in that part of the world.

Re: Fwd: Uncle Ernie’s Place

Kawtippin
You guys must have had a great time down in Shenandoah town!

 A new member to our club brings his dog in his back pack. Dude just left NY for Rt. 66 and Utah. Brought his dog along.  Dog really seems to luv it.

Re: Fwd: Uncle Ernie’s Place

A great way to spend celebrating a great union.

Lisa and I are celebrating are 25th this weekend. Staying at a B-N-B in a barn up north near Hannibal, Mo.
I’ve not decided if we are taking the glide are her convertible.

Funny thing happened today. I stopped by the old Beemer/Ural shop today to see what he had. He didn’t have any /6 or /5’s for sale at the moment.
I noticed he had a BSA decal hanging up so I asked if he does head and machine work on beezers. He doesn’t but told me of a shop that does in the city.
He also told me of a guy that just contacted him about a project beezer he’s looking to sell. Didn’t know much about but gave me the guys contact info

The guy just so happens to live in Hannibal.

Years ago I put a hitch on her convertible to a haul a bike to Florida.
May be taking the convertible 😉😁

Re: Fwd: Uncle Ernie’s Place

m143
We loaded bikes in the pick up, drove the 9 hrs. to Virginia.

Me and the Old Lady do very well during windshield time and she's a big help loading and unloading.

Re: Fwd: Uncle Ernie’s Place

No Snickers?

Re: Fwd: Uncle Ernie’s Place

Re: Fwd: Uncle Ernie’s Place

Saw this interesting rig at the local bike shop.

1 ... 567891011 ... 27