Uncle Ernie’s Place

1 ... 16171819202122 ... 27

Re: Uncle Ernie’s Place

oldironnow

I launched them all at once, and I saw God smiling on the couch for a second.

Re: Uncle Ernie’s Place

hacksaw
more likely st peter

Re: Uncle Ernie’s Place

Re: Uncle Ernie’s Place

That must be the kindly black bear that we all heard of but never seen.

Re: Uncle Ernie’s Place

View from my hospital room looking at the planetarium

Re: Uncle Ernie’s Place

Re: Uncle Ernie’s Place

hacksaw
i don't get it.
hope you are feeling well though.

Re: Uncle Ernie’s Place

Sorry for he dark pixs. It's a hour glass shaped building that changes colors at night with revolving colors. A video would be a better way to see it.

Yes, getting better. Thank you. I'm hoping they let me out Friday. 6 days in the hole is enough for me.

Re: Uncle Ernie’s Place

hacksaw
Oh. 6 days. Wow.

The pix are fine . The first one looks like nuclear reactor building. So I was wondering why a reactor would be changing glowing colors!

Re: Uncle Ernie’s Place

Yes !

Free Kirk Now !

Re: Uncle Ernie’s Place

hacksaw
Yes! FREE KIRK !

Re: Uncle Ernie’s Place

grado

LET KIRK GO!

Re: Uncle Ernie’s Place

Thanks guys. I sent your demands to the medical teams. You guys must have some pull. They have agreed to your demands and I will be released this evening!!!

Re: Uncle Ernie’s Place

Re: Uncle Ernie’s Place

Thanks guys. I sent your demands to the medical teams. You guys must have some pull. They have agreed to your demands and I will be released this evening!!!
Never mind. The doc called my cardio doc and told him about my minor heart attack I had on the table in my last surgery in October, that I failed to let him know about, and he said "Are you kidding me. Hell no I don't want him released!" so It looks like my freedoms have been revoked.

I guess we need to scream a little higher.

Re: Uncle Ernie’s Place

m143
ughhh...

Re: Uncle Ernie’s Place

whatarush
That sucks bro. Hope you get released soon.

Seen this today while I was doing a replacement. I never knew HD made golf carts. Just goes to show everyday a school day.

Re: Uncle Ernie’s Place

whatarush wrote
That sucks bro. Hope you get released soon.

Seen this today while I was doing a replacement. I never knew HD made golf carts. Just goes to show everyday a school day.

Thanks brother.
That is one of the coolest HD carts I've seen. I saw a black and orange one on Ebay once that I would of liked to have scored but was all the way in Florida.
The city allows carts, SXS and UTV's to drive around town. One of those would be a cool hardware store runs and grocery getter.

Re: Uncle Ernie’s Place

grado
whatarush wrote
That sucks bro. Hope you get released soon.

Seen this today while I was doing a replacement. I never knew HD made golf carts. Just goes to show everyday a school day.

The AMF Years.
It was The 70s.
A lot of different opinions on what happened back then.
Almost deserves its own thread.

Re: Uncle Ernie’s Place

grado
Administrator