Last Rides

1 ... 212223242526

Re: Last Rides - Ride Hard, Ride Short (or Not😉)

hacksaw
Maybe 3 years.
But I don’t think she ever rode past the end of her driveway. Not that it’s worth arguing over.

Re: Last Rides - Ride Hard, Ride Short (or Not😉)

Patti added an interesting element to that shitshow of a forum.

I think she's ok, she shows up on my fb feed once in awhile.

Re: Last Rides - Ride Hard, Ride Short (or Not😉)

Re: Last Rides - Ride Hard, Ride Short (or Not😉)

m143
I will.

Mad4TheCrest wrote
Be sure to say Hi from the old gang.

Re: Last Rides - Ride Hard, Ride Short (or Not😉)

Re: Last Rides - Ride Hard, Ride Short (or Not😉)

I remember, she rode for awhile.

It was the driveway accident, and I believe she said she went wide into the other lane when a turn tightened up that really scared her.

I think she’s a member here, but has never posted.

Patty was cool.

Re: Last Rides - Ride Hard, Ride Short (or Not😉)

That's great Mr. Mad. I'm glad some of your beloved route is back.
Bummer on the car crash. Someone else was glad it was back and went a bit over the limit in their excitement??

Re: Last Rides - Ride Hard, Ride Short (or Not😉)

Well u may be correct but I don’t recall her ever getting out if her driveway . Which is where I remember her crashing .
But no matter. I don’t know how cool she was/is . Idk how cool u R , or myself is for that matter. There is plenty of women whom ride, and some ride hard. So I am not against  lady riders.
As a matter of fact I really don’t care what sex somebody is.
It kinda irked me , well I think she tried a bit to hard to fit in , and some cw members went out of there way to treat her too much like a girl . Which is to say imho demeaning to womens equality. As far as bring a bike rider goes. I didn’t think of her, or any woman rider, as my mother or daughter or wife. They take the same risks and face the same challenges as men . And should be respected as any rider.
Look, I am glad you and others enjoyed her company. And if she popped in here today to talk about her bike or recent ride or whatever , god bless her .
I just never felt she added much motorcycling content to the forum.

Re: Last Rides - Ride Hard, Ride Short (or Not😉)

motogrady
hacksaw wrote
[...]
Ya, she rode for a bit.

Thing was she was a stone cold beginner.
I remember someone asking her why do you still visit
a motorcycle forum when you don’t ride anymore.

Her answer was something to the effect that she still rides,
but as a passenger.

Re: Last Rides - Ride Hard, Ride Short (or Not😉)

Re: Last Rides - Ride Hard, Ride Short (or Not😉)

Re: Last Rides - Ride Hard, Ride Short (or Not😉)

I actually remember that conversation . Although I don’t recall the participants.
She actually made a good answer .
But even still , and this goes for anybody ,
Just bcuz someone joins a forum doesn’t mean they are my best buddy .
New bees are new bees . There is a certain amount of cred involved with paying one’s dues.
Everyone of course has to start somewhere .
And that’s fine. Then again it’s only the internet . So what do I know? I am on the downward side of the mc curve .

Re: Last Rides - Ride Hard, Ride Short (or Not😉)

I got my first kill of the season today.

Re: Last Rides - Ride Hard, Ride Short (or Not😉)

I got my first kill of the season today.

Bug Crusher!

I’ve been jousting with random downpours lately.

Re: Last Rides - Ride Hard, Ride Short (or Not😉)

Almost 10 years ago, somewhere in Fla.

Re: Last Rides - Ride Hard, Ride Short (or Not😉)

Wow! How time flies. Good times.

Re: Last Rides - Ride Hard, Ride Short (or Not😉)

m143
55 here today, took a quick blast on the Scramler.

Re: Last Rides - Ride Hard, Ride Short (or Not😉)

Spring is on its way!
After being behind two computer screens all day I stepped out of work to a breezy 80 degree late afternoon. Hopped on the ST, fired it up, turned on Pandora and Skynyrd’s “The Breeze” came blasting out of the tune box.

Time to ride.

Got a good traffic-less 65 miles in before seeing the deer starting to get restless.

Supposed to be 25 and breezy in the morning.
Back to the cage.

Re: Last Rides - Ride Hard, Ride Short (or Not😉)

m143 wrote
55 here today, took a quick blast on the Scramler.

How is the Trump in the snow?

Re: Last Rides - Ride Hard, Ride Short (or Not😉)

Spring is on its way!
After being behind two computer screens all day I stepped out of work to a breezy 80 degree late afternoon. Hopped on the ST, fired it up, turned on Pandora and Skynyrd’s “The Breeze” came blasting out of the tune box.

Time to ride.

Got a good traffic-less 65 miles in before seeing the deer starting to get restless.

Supposed to be 25 and breezy in the morning.
Back to the cage.

That ride will be my last ride for quite some time. Freakin knee popped up with staff infection again. I guess I should of hung on to the trike  for awhile longer. I've got a new bike that won't be getting it' first break in oil change until june or july. How pathetic!

1 ... 212223242526