Music/Song

Re: Music/Song

I can’t hear Civil War without thinking of
War Pigs

Politicians hide themselves away
They only started the war
Why should they go out to fight?
They leave that role to the poor, yeah.

https://youtu.be/K3b6SGoN6dA?si=B-U3RvmZV3NI6mot

Re: Music/Song

Kurt with a k
One or two good songs
Funny , in a sad way, o.d. On drugs makes become kind of rock idol.
Thsts actually BS.

Re: Music/Song

I can’t hear Civil War without thinking of War Pigs Politicians hide themselves away They only started the war Why should they go out to fight? They leave that role to the poor, yeah. https://youtu.be/K3b6SGoN6dA?si=B-U3RvmZV3NI6mot
Let’s all shoot up and act like people should listen to us. How fkking brilliant, eh?

Re: Music/Song

That he blew half his head off with a shotgun is not a plus
to me.

The tunes, the music, the way he went about creating, on his own terms, is what intrigued me.

Millie Vinelli he was not.

Re: Music/Song

hacksaw
Oh I didn’t know thsts how  he died.
Thats even worse .

Whoddafukk is Millie Vanelli?

What ever the case , Kurt was a flash in the pan . There is one song I like a lot. But i don’t even know the name of it.

Re: Music/Song

motogrady
Millie Vanilli, however you spell it, was 2 guys back I think in the 90s.
They had a hit record.
But it came to light they didn’t write it, didn’t sing it,
everything was a front for some record producer.
They lip synchronized everything.

Word got out and they were ridiculed into oblivion.

Why, I never understood.  I mean, plenty of stuff had been done like that.  Most big acts, heck, when they did their big hit on TV or whatever faked it.

I dunno. I just liked Nirvana. Most of their stuff.

Here’s another one he got a lot of flack for doing.
Apparently nobody in his circle wanted him to touch it.
Said he was messing with a has been, it was outdated, nobody wanted to hear it. The show was going worldwide,
it was a big deal. Mick Ronson was dead, Bowie was doing dance music. And it was gonna be live!

he told em to f&;k off.  😄

The title cut off another real good album,
all but lost to time.

https://youtu.be/fregObNcHC8?si=1m5_WEpz69NsjO-N

Re: Music/Song

motogrady
lol……..they could have at least used tape.

Effing record had a scratch/skip in it.

😄

https://youtu.be/UvPXmkYMHFg?si=UAHZ9s1_M8yqGWyf

Re: Music/Song

hacksaw wrote
Let’s all shoot up and act like people should listen to us.
How fkking brilliant, eh?
You buying?

Re: Music/Song

hacksaw
I don’t really buy any of this.
I mean what’s so great about telling the music bizz to fuck off and then killing yourself.
Johnny cash famously threw them the finger and then went on to do great ! Thats impressive !

Re: Music/Song

motogrady

Can you not read?
Did I not say him blowing off his head was not a plus to me?

We were talking about there not being a lot of bands anymore.  And why.

My input was an example of a guy that did it the old school way. That’s what I liked. And his tunes.

Buy it, understand it, idgaf

Re: Music/Song

whatarush
lol……..they could have at least used tape.

Effing record had a scratch/skip in it.

😄

https://youtu.be/UvPXmkYMHFg?si=UAHZ9s1_M8yqGWyf
That’s some funny 💩 right there.

Nirvana was one of my favorites, Nevermind album rocked.

And I swear that I don’t have a gun
No, I don’t have a gun
No, I don’t have a gun

https://youtu.be/vabnZ9-ex7o

Apparently he did…

Re: Music/Song

Kid is on fire.

https://youtu.be/kj4olKAO424?si=e_8ZSv2jcJOIURGZ

Re: Music/Song

hacksaw
That bass player is good , but he is an idiot helium head. What a dork!

Re: Music/Song

whatarush