Music/Song

Re: Music/Song

whatarush

Re: Music/Song

motogrady

Great song, best version imo.
Nobody knows who wrote it.
It’s an old piece that goes back to the Middle Ages.

The bass player, Chas Chandler.  Quit playing after the Animals, was the guy that saw Jimi Hendrix playing
coffee shops in Greenwich Village.  Signed him up as his manager, took Jimi to England where he stayed in his house till, well, Jimi just took off.

Re: Music/Song

Great rendition . I can still hear it like it was recorded yesterday .
Early Animals tracks have always been part of my garage band stuff.
Saw Eric a few years back . He was still hanging in there.

Re: Music/Song

whatarush

Re: Music/Song

motogrady
whatarush wrote
Even mama
Says Sonny you’re bad news
And it won’t be too long
Till someone puts one thru you

😄great song!

Re: Music/Song

whatarush

Re: Music/Song

^
I remember when that one came out. Killer album.
Hard to believe it is considered classic rock.

https://youtu.be/M8JO51TLGgg?si=fHlZqVRGBLpNW3Qp

Re: Music/Song

hacksaw
Not much of a fan myself.
If I ever hear Jeremiah was a bull frog at another wedding I will never go to another reception . Even if it’s one of my kids.

Re: Music/Song

hacksaw
Last Sundays concert

I can’t get any video to post.