Music/Song

Re: Music/Song

 I'll ride again.

Re: Music/Song

grado
Administrator

How’s about a shot of some southern blues.

https://youtu.be/M4shi08WLug?si=QfiAI1Kmfo1M-zIU

Re: Music/Song

Great selection.
In my light colored pigmented world I'd never heard of Burnside until one day coming home from work about 15 years ago ansick of the usual blah blah of talking djs and commercials I switched over to public radio and It's Bad You Know was playing. Radio went instantly to full volume.
When I pulled into the driveway it was still playing and I sat in the car until it was finished. The dj didn't announce who it was. I went in the house and immediately starting searching for that song on YouTube. Found out who the artist was, searched more of his work and then hit the online CD places to find the It's Bad You Know CD and had it coming in the mail asap. I would like to have it on lp as well.
Great artist. Found out he had his grandson on drums on that album.

Re: Music/Song

grado
Administrator
To say he lived a colorful life is an understatement.

I discovered him off The Hell Drivers vid.
The 4th post in this thread.

Like you Kirk, I tracked him down on YouTube.

Re: Music/Song

grado