Racing

1 ... 29303132333435 ... 42

Re: Racing

whatarush
I’ve been searching the internet for an update on Marc DLL penalty that has gone to the court of appeals.
I came across an article the he just recently got rid of his manager and changed his Facebook from HRC rider to MotoGP rider. Hmmm…. Is I did some more research and see he recently went to Austria to talk to Red Bull.

I wonder if he’s going to leave Honda early like Jorge did with Ducati?

Re: Racing

hacksaw
Sounds like he already left Honda.

Re: Racing

grado
Administrator

He otta just give up the ghost.
He’s got more money than he will ever spend.

What is he, 31 or something?

Unless he’s thinking about doing it till he’s in his 40s or something, thinking he can win half a dozen more Championships and go out the best ever or something.

He doesn’t seem to be the kind of guy that submits to peer pressure.  But I’ve read more than one have put that bug in his ear, that the Honda is crap.

Re: Racing

oldironnow
These injuries are The Gods telling MM that it's okay to get out alive.

Re: Racing

WSBK cortisol injection -

https://www.superbikeplanet.com/spin-doctors-kawasaki-wsbk-gets-more-revs-ducati-has-some-removed/

From another story, but relevant -

Re: Racing

Re: Racing

https://offbeat.group.shef.ac.uk/statues/STUK_Dunlop_Joey_1.htm

Re: Racing

oldironnow
trim.MOV

Re: Racing

IOM is a true road race .
Joey was the best.

Re: Racing

Re: Racing

Interesting, I guess I should hit the Total Wine and More store before the next Jerez.

Re: Racing

Most Hondas are.

Re: Racing

whatarush
Looks like Pecco is turning into a little bitch. He feels that the Independent teams bikes are to good and need to be 6-7 tenths of a second slower per lap. Because a rider that didn't have the potential to win a race should not be able to compete for the Championship.

Imagine how much more he’d be crying and complaining if he was on the Yamaha.

https://www.reddit.com/r/motogp/comments/13k1n7d/peccos_view_on_why_there_are_so_many_accidents/

Poncharal says that's bullshit
https://www.motogp.com/en/in%20the%20media/2023/05/17/poncharal-replies-to-pecco-that-s-bullsh-t/455698

https://www.motogp.com/en/in%20the%20media/2023/05/17/poncharal-replies-to-pecco-that-s-bullsh-t/455698
Nothing turns me off more than a rider blaming the bike.

Re: Racing

Re: Racing

Re: Racing

What is a performance Bagger

https://youtu.be/sjkhc79fwmU

Re: Racing

But what if it’s tru?

<quote author="grado">
whatarush wrote

Nothing turns me off more than a rider blaming the bike.

Re: Racing

<quote author="Fatfatboy">
What is a performance Bagger

https://youtu.be/sjkhc79fwmU