Racing

1 ... 26272829303132 ... 42

Re: Racing

hacksaw
I hear that!

Re: Racing

Well guys just I signed up for a MotoAmerica account.
Paid $12.99 for 7 days of live coverage on what they call live+.

Coulda got the whole season for $109, but wanna see how this works.

They have a few ways to watch what they call MotoAmericaTV.  But as usual I gotta look up my Apple password which I can’t find.

The live stream on my iPhone is working, it says it’s live anyway.  Some Indian Bagger just blew up and laid a bunch of oil down the straight.

$12.99 to watch it live all weekend, eh, my real world goes on semi shutdown as of now.

https://www.motoamericaliveplus.com/viewplans

Re: Racing

Well guys just I signed up for a MotoAmerica account.
Paid $12.99 for 7 days of live coverage on what they call live+.

Coulda got the whole season for $109, but wanna see how this works.

They have a few ways to watch what they call MotoAmericaTV.  But as usual I gotta look up my Apple password which I can’t find.

The live stream on my iPhone is working, it says it’s live anyway.  Some Indian Bagger just blew up and laid a bunch of oil down the straight.

$12.99 to watch it live all weekend, eh, my real world goes on semi shutdown as of now.

https://www.motoamericaliveplus.com/viewplans
Well guys, I ran my phone battery dead like 4 times today.
This Live+ thing is probally the best streaming Moto experience I've had.

The baggers thing.......they are having issues with them blowing up.
Both HD factory bikes blew up in today's race.  (MotoAmerica runs each class twice every event.  Friday and Saturday.). The first one smoked for a lap or 2.  The second one went bang.
It seems both HD and Indian are really squeezing their racers, to the point of unreliability.

Roland Sands has a class named after him.  The Hooligan Class I think it is.  Pretty much naked bikes that do 160mph.  Pretty cool really.

The 600 Class, I dunno what they were callin it.  This is the alpha class.  They ran 2 short qualifiers for tomorrow's 200.  Herring, Hayes, no fooling around there.
Ducati has a strong team.  So does Yamaha. They run The 200 tomorrow at 1pm.

They have a twins class.  Aprilla won that going away. I do believe there were 2 women running that class.

After the races they held a pit stop compitition.
5 teams running The 200 took part.
There was $7,500 put up for the winner with the lowest time.
Each team was allowed 5 guys to take part.
They had to push the bike about 10 yards, to a simulated pit, with the rider entered sitting on it, stop, throw it on the stands, change both front and rear tires, take it off the stands and push it about 10 yards to a line where the times stopped.

2 teams did it in the mid 20s.
Ducati got disqualified when they left the socket on the rear wheel axel nut when they pushed it off to the finish line.

The Suzuki guys won it, I think with a time of 14.9.

That's awesome - I'm going to prowl around those files. !!!!

[...]

Ya, I didn’t even look at those.
There’s quite a few of em I know that.

They said they are gonna start broadcasting at around 9am
tomorrow morning.

If you sign up or catch the 200 live stop in here Oldironnow.

Re: Racing

oldironnow
I’m already on board with MotoAM’s feed.

Daytona 200, 10:10 a.m. start for West Coasters.

There’s one of those gender reveal things i want to attend, which is/are insane, but the driver i worked with is so cool; I definitely want to be there for her.

I’m going to have to adjust something.

Re: Racing

Lol......I just got up, logged on and what's on the screen?

The announcer in the booth, I think his name is Hill, a Brit it sounds like, had a get off his bike last week.

A big bruise over his eye, a scab on eyebrow and forehead, and he's calling the race!

Only in America, only in American racing 😀

Re: Racing

motogrady
Man.....it's a beautiful day, weather wise down there.

The twins cup, it's a Yamaha vs Aprilla thing.
Yesturday it was Aprilla winning going away.
Today, vengeance for Yamaha, as they win it in the last turn, slingshotting off the big bank
for the win.

And yes, those are some very, very healthy trophy girls up there.

Re: Racing

oldironnow
I'm here.

YES - It looks fantastic there !

Re: Racing

I'm here.

YES - It looks fantastic there !
Good deal guy.  Boy or girl?

Re: Racing

oldironnow
The rains have made it later.

Re: Racing

oldironnow
That must feel 'interesting' getting loose on the paint at the start finish....

Re: Racing

oldironnow
Eslick has had my eye.
I think he's in best form.

Re: Racing

oldironnow
Hayes and Eslick in together - That's like 40 years of experience running together after.

Re: Racing

motogrady
Yeah I was thinking Hayes might be his time.  He's due.
Eslick and the Triumph do look good.

Pit stops seem a real big factor.

Herrin waving off the other teams pit stop guys so he could get in lol!

Re: Racing

motogrady

Herrin and the Ducati are the strongest out there.

Re: Racing

motogrady

Lappers yikes.

Hayes locking up the rear be dirt biking!

A 3 dog race right now

Re: Racing

motogrady

Wow.  Herrin better watch it. Almost in the grass twice

Re: Racing

motogrady

Top 3 guys have good final pits.  Triumph blew it there.
1 ... 26272829303132 ... 42