Real Rides.

1 ... 1213141516171819

Re: Fatboy’s rig

m143
I wonder if Bronson belonged to AA?

Re: Fatboy’s rig

m143 wrote
I wonder if Bronson belonged to AA?
Ha! Do you need Road side assistance for a 25’ ride?

Re: Fatboy’s rig

hacksaw
Was Bronson a heavy drinker?
Alcoholic Anonymous
Is not the same as Automobile Association of America
But I don’t recall Bronson involved with either.

Re: Fatboy’s rig

Re: Fatboy’s rig

Re: Fatboy’s rig

Thsts an  8ball ! Looks good!

Re: Fatboy’s rig

I think there was more to it . I don’t think he was in good mental health .

Re: Fatboy’s rig

oldironnow
BMW GS750 Triple Black

With optional rubber chicken behind the windshield.

Re: Fatboy’s rig

hacksaw
Well the engine covers aren’t black .
Rubber chicken. Lol.
Looks like it could have the low seat option .
Idk how people can ride with that case attached up in back .
But it looks like a passenger is part of the ride.

Re: Fatboy’s rig

hacksaw
2hr parking. No meters!

Re: Fatboy’s rig

I don’t see the old ZX?

Re: Fatboy’s rig

Yeah

[Verse 1]
Clean shirt, NEW SHOES
And I don't know where I am riding to
Leather suit, black lid  (Black tie)
I don't need a reason why-hy-hy

[Chorus]
They come runnin' just as fast as they can
'Cause every girl crazy 'bout a sharp-dressed manL

Re: Fatboy’s rig

Re: Fatboy’s rig

hacksaw
Looks good. Thanx

Re: Fatboy’s rig

whatarush
hacksaw wrote
Doesn’t look very comfortable for an out of state ride. I thought these were basically street legal race bikes .
.
The only race bike I see is W-A-R's Aprilia. He's not your average rider. I once did a 500+ mile day through Missouri & Arkansas with him with me on a Connie and him on a ZX10. I would of been crying like a little school girl that just got whipped for smoking under the bleachers if I'd been on the ZX10.
Thx Bro….That trip is still one of my favorites along with AR trip we did in 2013

Re: Fatboy’s rig

whatarush wrote
Thx Bro….That trip is still one of my favorites along with AR trip we did in 2013
I was actually thinking about that first ride today while I was out on the Buell zipping around down south.
It is one of my fondest memories.
It would be cool to do another one someday.
I’m glad you still have photos. I lost mine on a computer crash.

Re: Fatboy’s rig

motogrady
 Met a few guys from Morgantown today.
To my little town, they were about 40 miles away.
Beautiful Sunday, especially for being half way thru November.

I think I remember, the Honda, 2016. Maybe 2012.
The Road King, 2008.
The Indian, a 2023 Scout, maybe 500 on the clock, 550 lbs,
pumpin 105 hp.

Sweet rides, every one of them.

Re: Fatboy’s rig

Re: Fatboy’s rig