Uncle Ernie’s Place

1 ... 78910111213 ... 27

Re: Fwd: Uncle Ernie’s Place

oldironnow
The voltage regulator is getting closer....

Re: Fwd: Uncle Ernie’s Place

Surprisingly quick delivery considering the state of the offshore traffic

Re: Fwd: Uncle Ernie’s Place

Surprisingly quick delivery considering the state of the offshore traffic
I had a feeling there was a strong chance it would be flown as an individual package.

The one-day transit indicates this, unless this is all a part of a deep scam...

Those containers have a lot of bulk orders for the Retailers.

Here's to its arrival, so I can get out of detox.

And, here's to it actually functioning.

Re: Fwd: Uncle Ernie’s Place

Re: Fwd: Uncle Ernie’s Place

oldironnow
Both funny and creepy!

Re: Fwd: Uncle Ernie’s Place

m143
Digging through my phone and I find this pic from that time we went to the flattrack races with fat2 and his wife.

Re: Fwd: Uncle Ernie’s Place

Who is dat fat basted?

Re: Fwd: Uncle Ernie’s Place

Re: Fwd: Uncle Ernie’s Place

Nice grocery getter.

Re: Fwd: Uncle Ernie’s Place

Re: Fwd: Uncle Ernie’s Place

No riding for awhile.

This is the one of those times I wish I had one of those old AMF Harley Davidson snowmobiles.

Re: Fwd: Uncle Ernie’s Place

m143
I got an old Yamaha for this weather.

Re: Fwd: Uncle Ernie’s Place

Nice. I’m sure you get more use than I would.
And I’m not complaining about it. 😀

Re: Fwd: Uncle Ernie’s Place

Re: Fwd: Uncle Ernie’s Place

oldironnow
Photos like that ^ always make me want to build my own crude engine.

Re: Fwd: Uncle Ernie’s Place

whatarush

Re: Fwd: Uncle Ernie’s Place

oldironnow

You can see a different version of Grado and friends in the background at Daytona.

https://www.superbikeplanet.com/pops-fischer-bedroll/

Re: Fwd: Uncle Ernie’s Place

That's great. 😀

Re: Fwd: Uncle Ernie’s Place