Uncle Ernie’s Place

1 ... 2021222324252627

Re: Uncle Ernie’s Place

oldironnow
I dig the audio analysis !!!!

Re: Uncle Ernie’s Place

m143 wrote
How is your sidecar rig?
Still running but I don’t ride it much since the Dog doesn’t ride to work anymore.
 She got snippy a couple times with delivery drivers so I had to keep her at home to avoid any lawsuits plus there is another dog we adopted for her to have a playmate with at home.
I’m considering selling it because I don’t have enough room for it at the house. Still on the fence.

Re: Uncle Ernie’s Place

I’m considering selling it because I don’t have enough room for it at the house. Still on the fence.
Sidecars seem to take a lot of space.

Re: Uncle Ernie’s Place

Yeah this one is over six feet wide.
It would make for a good winter bike.
I’d like run it in some snow with some meater tires but the likelihood of me getting around to swapping tires anytime soon is not good plus we haven’t had much snow for awhile

Re: Uncle Ernie’s Place

m143 wrote
How is your sidecar rig?
Still running but I don’t ride it much since the Dog doesn’t ride to work anymore.
 She got snippy a couple times with delivery drivers so I had to keep her at home to avoid any lawsuits plus there is another dog we adopted for her to have a playmate with at home.
I’m considering selling it because I don’t have enough room for it at the house. Still on the fence.
Which dog are u selling?

Re: Uncle Ernie’s Place

I got one you can have if you’re interested 😄

Re: Uncle Ernie’s Place

hacksaw
I wish . I have trouble enuff taking care of the one I don’t have now.

Re: Uncle Ernie’s Place

Re: Uncle Ernie’s Place

hacksaw
Hell ya!

Re: Uncle Ernie’s Place

Harley is not only trying to bring in the youth into the MOCO family. Now they are trying to bring in the agricultural crowd with the new FLSTG Tractor Glide.

Re: Uncle Ernie’s Place

hacksaw
NO!

Re: Uncle Ernie’s Place

Re: Uncle Ernie’s Place

hacksaw
hahahahaha!
that wouldn't get past the woke censors these days.

Re: Uncle Ernie’s Place

Re: Uncle Ernie’s Place

hacksaw
Klown Bike!

Re: Uncle Ernie’s Place

Those colors look so Italian 1990’s.
Doesn’t look Yamaha at all.
I can read the lettering. Is it xcr900?

Re: Uncle Ernie’s Place

oldironnow
It's an XSR900GP.

The colors are supposed to be straight from the 90s race palette.

"The red and white come straight from Wayne Rainey’s 1990 YZR500, punctuated by period-correct yellow ‘number boards,’ and silver finishes for the chassis and swingarm."

https://www.bikeexif.com/yahama-xsr-900-gp

Re: Uncle Ernie’s Place

It also doesn’t appear to be a limited edition model, which is good news. But it hasn’t been announced for the US yet either—and considering that its tiny lights surely won’t meet with US legislation, we’re not sure if or when it will reach America.

Bummer

Re: Uncle Ernie’s Place

Bummer
 Why bummer? You are in the market for one?

Re: Uncle Ernie’s Place

oldironnow
I’ve been AWOL.
I’ve been on a rough journey of elder care.
Had to get to Wisconsin at the end of October.
Taking Amtrak back now.
An hour out of Winnemucca.
Dark. Curled up on two seats.

Just wanted to post a partial conversation list from my seat mate the professional Influencer with Followers who paid for him to go to Chicago for a conference/rally/talk:

Moon landing, nope.
Why? Van Allen Belt
Flat Earth likely real, or at least Earth is so huge that beyond the Ice Wall it appears round. Not impressed with concept of game show based on finding the edge of the Earth.
Kennedy era photos show Earth Flatness.
The Fed.
USA, the Corporation.
I’m an autodidact.
I went to school, but i had to leave because they were wrong.
The more i read Black’s Law Dictionary, the more I know how laws aren’t real and have been unenforceable since 1803.
Hot spots everywhere.
Calderas everywhere - Long Valley, Reno, Shasta, Hood, Rainer, Lassen. All are ready to go. Look there’s a hot spot now.
Hot springs are dangerous because the water down deep is so hot.
The Earth’s crust is disappearing.
2012, the movie.
And also, there’s that movie with Tom Cruise.
And that other one with Keanu Reeves.
Cheyenne Mountain NORAD - bet those doors are water tight.
Amtrak exists so the government can move equipment around when shit gets crazy.
Crypto bad.
He keeps moving so they can’t kill him.
Oatmeal is dangerous.
Corn, too.
Water powered car inventor - guy got poisoned.
Tesla, the man.
Great pyramid at Giza is a Tesla power machine.
23.4 degree earth tilt match the max curve of our spine.
234 and 432 numbers show up everywhere.
432 is the resonant frequency of the earth; you can hear it.
The entire West is dry because the entire West is a geothermal hot spot. The East is so green, then it just dries up.
Unions are bad: I was in one. I made a joke about a union leader having a nice suit “that I bought him”. Everyone glared. They didn’t like me.
Great floods, because seashells have been found on Everest.
They’re trying to put cat litter boxes in each classroom in Texas.

But once we burned through that, survival needs bonded us, and we are getting along well. Foraging together. Finding shelter at night, guarding the sacred relics, building an antenna to communicate with the Mother Ship for rescue at Donner Summit.

I’m excited; all we have to do is get a signal through the Chemtrails…

1 ... 2021222324252627