BSA

1 ... 5678910

Re: BSA

 A revealing close up. "Oh blooddie hell"

Re: BSA

oldironnow
Top-shelf output from Leningrad, circa 1984.

Love the shorted-out wiring loom patched with black tape.

The entire thing seems close, though. Like it just needs to go through a professional design house for finishing.

Re: BSA

hacksaw
Not sure what you are talking about 🤔

Re: BSA

motogrady
A friend called yesterday, said stop on buy.
Here’s one that was on its way to its new owner.

Re: BSA

Lucky guy.

Re: BSA

motogrady

Ya, in a way Kirk.

I think it's going to a guy up in his years, that spent most of his life doing for others.
On what may have been a one way street.
It probally won't get much more than the 10k that's on it now.

Something about screw it, I don't need it, but I want it, so I'm gettin it.

Effin right on me thinks!

Re: BSA

Re: BSA

Re: BSA

Re: BSA

Re: BSA

Re: BSA

Re: BSA

That is a very desirable scooter.
Since I bought the two Springers and the /60 I’ve kinda stopped looking for the the Royal Star, for now.
Once I sell the blue striped Springer I’ll be back on the hunt. Or get a bigger garage.

Re: BSA

hacksaw
LOL!

Re: BSA

Re: BSA

Re: BSA

I hate to see dented chrome tanks

Re: BSA

grado
I hate to see dented chrome tanks
Jeez, what it would take to fix that tank.
Could you fix that tank?

Pretty cool really, a survivor.
I mean it looks like it’s all there.

Ya, cool to see a younger guy carrying it on.

Re: BSA

oldironnow
Everything about that guy is 'old,' sole to soul, except his smile.

He must've rode the Beezer there, because he was working on the disabled blue K5 behind the bike.

I wish I could've stayed to lend a hand.

Re: BSA

Idk.
grado wrote
Fatfatboy wrote
I hate to see dented chrome tanks
Jeez, what it would take to fix that tank.
Could you fix that tank?

Pretty cool really, a survivor.
I mean it looks like it’s all there.

Ya, cool to see a younger guy carrying it on.
Idk
1 ... 5678910