BSA

Re: BSA

Fatfatboy
 A revealing close up. "Oh blooddie hell"

Re: BSA

oldironnow
Top-shelf output from Leningrad, circa 1984.

Love the shorted-out wiring loom patched with black tape.

The entire thing seems close, though. Like it just needs to go through a professional design house for finishing.

Re: BSA

hacksaw
Not sure what you are talking about 🤔

Re: BSA

motogrady
A friend called yesterday, said stop on buy.
Here’s one that was on its way to its new owner.

Re: BSA

Fatfatboy
Lucky guy.

Re: BSA

motogrady

Ya, in a way Kirk.

I think it's going to a guy up in his years, that spent most of his life doing for others.
On what may have been a one way street.
It probally won't get much more than the 10k that's on it now.

Something about screw it, I don't need it, but I want it, so I'm gettin it.

Effin right on me thinks!

Re: BSA

Re: BSA

Re: BSA

Re: BSA

Re: BSA

Re: BSA

Re: BSA

Fatfatboy
That is a very desirable scooter.
Since I bought the two Springers and the /60 I’ve kinda stopped looking for the the Royal Star, for now.
Once I sell the blue striped Springer I’ll be back on the hunt. Or get a bigger garage.

Re: BSA

hacksaw
LOL!